Possible job change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible job change

I'm a school bus driver But need to find summer work. I do enjoy this job but I just don't make enough money because of all the unpaid holidays. I have to work two jobs because of it...and we had a ton of snow days thisyear...ugh.
    I'm presently looking for summer work that will paythe bills...but truly hoping for better income at a job I will enjoy and be just as good at and can just keep instead of going back to the school once summer has ended. I had an interview at DHL and I'm hoping to get that job because it's customer based and pays so much more
    Please be in prayer. I don't want to be out of the Lord's will but also need better pay.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Re: Possible job change

Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

Have you applied for a job at the Post Office?

Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

I will be praying for you !

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post

yes...I don't know what I'm doing Wrong on the tests. But I can't pass them. Some of the people I know who got the job, arev some of the meanest rudest people I've ever worked with but they got the job. Ugh...kind of makes me feel like a more life.

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post

yes...I don't know what I'm doing Wrong on the tests. But I can't pass them. Some of the people I know who got the job, arev some of the meanest rudest people I've ever worked with but they got the job. Ugh...kind of makes me feel like a more life.

Thanks for your prayers guys.
        Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Will keep prayin
          Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Saved7 View Post

Thanks for your prayers guys.
            Praying for you also.
            John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

I'm a school bus driver But need to find summer work. I do enjoy this job but I just don't make enough money because of all the unpaid holidays. I have to work two jobs because of it...and we had a ton of snow days thisyear...ugh.
              I'm presently looking for summer work that will paythe bills...but truly hoping for better income at a job I will enjoy and be just as good at and can just keep instead of going back to the school once summer has ended. I had an interview at DHL and I'm hoping to get that job because it's customer based and pays so much more
              Please be in prayer. I don't want to be out of the Lord's will but also need better pay.
              I've been in that situation before, or maybe not exact the same, but I do know how it feels when you don't have enough money. My reason was caused of my lost about control of my spendings. But I've done a great thing - I simply found on the Interneеt a great website with perpay review, where other people share their opinions, reviews and their thoughts on their experience with that company, which helps people to control their spendings.

Comment

Working...
              X