X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for me before ASVAB

Hi everyone, Im new to this website/group
    I am asking please please pray for me.
    I will be taking the pretest on August 1. If i score well on the pre test i will be taking the ASVAB.
    I failed the asvab 3 times already, God knows how much i want this and need this so bad. I just think the reason why i fail must be because its not the right time yet? I do have a good feeling about this August. Please pray for me, pray that i will pass this time. I have been studying since March. I took the last asvab in May failed it got a 15. i might be retaking it this August 7. Please pray.😢
    I need prayers! All the prayers i can get. Please..

Thank you all so so much!!

Re: Prayer for me before ASVAB

Welcome to the board. I hope you'll enjoy learning here. I don't know what the ASVAB is but praying for the Lord's will t be done and revealed.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Yes , I will be praying for you !

Comment

Hi and welcome to the board. What is the pretest for? I also don't know what ASVAB stands for either but I'll be praying for you on it.

God bless

Hi and welcome to the board. What is the pretest for? I also don't know what ASVAB stands for either but I'll be praying for you on it.

God bless
        "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Praying for you brooksmjane.

Comment

Praying for you brooksmjane.
            John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Awww thank you everyone! Im sorry! Asvab is (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) test!
              I have to take the asvab before getting in the military... thank you all! Im sure God is answering our prayers!❤️ i feel it. I feel like its the time!

Comment

Praying for wisdom.

If it helps the ASVAB is very no nonsense and common sense based. You will be fine.

Praying for wisdom.

If it helps the ASVAB is very no nonsense and common sense based. You will be fine.

Comment

There is no way for me to know the future and whether or not the military route is truly the best for you, or if maybe the Father has better plans for you. I pray that if He wants you to go the ASVAB path that you will do well in those endeavors, but that, if not, other and better doors of opportunity will open up to you. I have seen in my own life how when one door closes another and far better one can open up.
                  Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by brooksmjane View Post
                    Awww thank you everyone! Im sorry! Asvab is (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) test!
                    I have to take the asvab before getting in the military... thank you all! Im sure God is answering our prayers!❤️ i feel it. I feel like its the time!
                    Thanks for explaining. Praying for you.
                    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

I agree!! Thats what i said, if i pass this asvab test. It is meant for me but if not.. its okay. Then maybe it isnt not what God wants for me. I know there will be better opportunities out there! But I will be taking the test this afternoon i dont feel scared anymore i know God will guide me through it. Thank you!!

Comment

How did it go? Did you pass?

Comment

Working...
                        X