This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job.

Right now I have a (pretty much) part-time job, and they keep cutting my hours, and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. I've applied for a few great jobs.....please pray that I can get one of them.

Bringing you before the Lord and asking Him to give you peace as you wait for a better job. Asking Him to make His presence known to you as He provides for your needs.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

..............Lifting you up in prayer!
      Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
      Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
      http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

I will definitely pray for you. I know how stressful the job situation can be!
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
        Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
        Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Praying you find a good job VERY soon

Comment

Praying, Sarah, for your employment needs. Praying for a good job that would provide new opportunities for you and that your financial needs would be met.

Comment

Jesus, Please take care of Sarah and her job seeking.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

I was laid off this year and know how frustrated you are right now.

Heavenly father please put Sarah in a job where she can use her God given talents to have a successful career.

Keep praying, it will happen when he knows it's right for you!

Comment

Father, please provide for Sarah as she awaits a better job and please bless her with employment that will meet her financial needs. Please also provide for our brothers and sisters in Christ that are enduring similar frustrations as Sarah. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                  X