Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible MS

Hey my friends! I missed you all!!
    We were at the neurologist this morning. He is not sure about ms but said there could be something going on with a pinched nerve or something else.
    I was quite unpleasantly surprised that my right foot lost all feeling on the outside. It still hurts on the inside. My legs and arms and my left foot are not feeling much either and my torso is a little better but not normal either...
    My feet are growing pointing downwards and my right foot kan move about half of what a normal foot can move and my left foot is even worse... The tendons are already shortened so that cant be turned back. It would take physiotherapy to stop it but i cant handle anyone touching my feet much.
    On October 21 i have a head/neck mri, grateful no contrast needed and im only asked to take extra painkillers and muscle relaxers so i can manage to lay still for half an hour. Also an MEP test is being scheduled where they give little electric shocks to the system so they can see if you have a pinched nerve and if it goes straight through
    They took blood too to see if i miss vitamins as shortage of for instance B12 which can cause permanent damage to the nerves. He is also testing my thyroid again to see if the numbers are still low which can also cause permanent nerve damage.

Lovr you all lots,
    Mieke :kiss;
    Glorious Day
    Living He loved me
    Dying He saved me
    Buried He carried my sins far away
    Risen He justified
    Freely forever
    One day He's coming
    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Re: Possible MS

My! Praying, beginning this evening, that the Lord will go before you and a resolution to this thing be found.
    Prayers in the meantime for deliverance from the suffering associated with this new development.

My! Praying, beginning this evening, that the Lord will go before you and a resolution to this thing be found.
    Prayers in the meantime for deliverance from the suffering associated with this new development.

Comment

Thanks Stephen! I missed you!! :hug;
      Glorious Day
      Living He loved me
      Dying He saved me
      Buried He carried my sins far away
      Risen He justified
      Freely forever
      One day He's coming
      Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

In prayer for you, Mieke!
        sigpic
        ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

I will be praying for you Mieke !

Comment

Praying for you sister
            Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

I once had a doctor suspect I had MS. She sent me to a neurologist who said "You are too d--n old to have that." I.e. he hadn't seen my age with that diagnosis. It turns out I had thyroid and adrenal problems- but he didn't catch them. That's another story. Getting hydrocort for weak adrenals - and weak adrenals and weak thyroid seem to go together - can be a real struggle with some docs. You might want to research stopthethyroidmadness.com website. There you will see the informal symptoms for those problems, plus an informal test for adrenals.

I once had a doctor who had practiced for years before he retired. He told me something very interesting about blood tests. He said what they call "normal" is really what is average, and that over the years he saw "average" dropping more and more downward. He said not to go that much by blood tests, but by symptoms. He said not to go by what is "normal" but to try to get into an "optimal" range instead.

I pray you will find a doctor who will really listen to you who knows what he is doing and that all will well for you.

And btw I found Thyrogold on the net, formulated by a doctor. It gave me just as good TSH results as Synthroid (which is awful) or Armour, but worked better. The doctor's wife advised me on how much to take. It was cheaper than a prescription, too.

I once had a doctor suspect I had MS. She sent me to a neurologist who said "You are too d--n old to have that." I.e. he hadn't seen my age with that diagnosis. It turns out I had thyroid and adrenal problems- but he didn't catch them. That's another story. Getting hydrocort for weak adrenals - and weak adrenals and weak thyroid seem to go together - can be a real struggle with some docs. You might want to research stopthethyroidmadness.com website. There you will see the informal symptoms for those problems, plus an informal test for adrenals.

I once had a doctor who had practiced for years before he retired. He told me something very interesting about blood tests. He said what they call "normal" is really what is average, and that over the years he saw "average" dropping more and more downward. He said not to go that much by blood tests, but by symptoms. He said not to go by what is "normal" but to try to get into an "optimal" range instead.

I pray you will find a doctor who will really listen to you who knows what he is doing and that all will well for you.

And btw I found Thyrogold on the net, formulated by a doctor. It gave me just as good TSH results as Synthroid (which is awful) or Armour, but worked better. The doctor's wife advised me on how much to take. It was cheaper than a prescription, too.
              Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Praying for ya Mieke
                --
                Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Praying for you here. I will start now. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for a full and complete restoration of miepies health. We ask that you bless the doctors in understanding what ailments are currently going on and then we ask you to fix them. We ask for the shed blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse miepie of her illness, and the healing hand of our Savior to have provision over this process. Be with miepie and the family as they go through this process and bring miepie some Comfort as You only know how to do. We pray all this in the name of our loving and wonderful Savior and friend, Jesus Christ.

Comment

I am definitely praying for you! God bless you!

Comment

just saw this............praying.......
                      If one member suffers, all suffer together ESV, 1Co 12:26a

Comment

Working...
                      X