going for cat scan to determine the damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going for cat scan to determine the damage

Gong for cat scan. Hoping its not to serious. Seems to be one of those 50-50.........
    Sometimes the problem is treatable and sometimes not.

Re: going for cat scan to determine the damage

praying for good news
    sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Yes. This evening I will hold this cat scan in prayer, asking that the Lord will go before you and grant you peace and safety.

Comment

Praying for good results and God getting the glory.

Comment

Originally posted by svfox View Post
          Gong for cat scan. Hoping its not to serious. Seems to be one of those 50-50.........
          Praying.........

Praying.........
          Matthew 5
          16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
          12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
          1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
          15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

That's weird. I typed in "Praying...", hit 'Post Quick Reply', and I ended up with a double post I guess I'll try clicking on the 'Go Advanced' button first this time.

Also, the "Edit" button doesn't work (and, at least in my case, hasn't been working for some time now). Does anyone know why it doesn't work? (I know it used to work!)

Thanks!

--Deuteronomy
            Matthew 5
            16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
            12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
            1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
            15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Comment

That's ok Duet. It's just a sign you will be praying overtime !

That's been going on a while with me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post

Thank you!

--Deuteronomy
                Matthew 5

Matthew 7

1 Corinthians 13

1 Peter 3

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteronomy Skaggs View Post
                  That's weird. I typed in "Praying...", hit 'Post Quick Reply', and I ended up with a double post I guess I'll try clicking on the 'Go Advanced' button first this time.

Also, the "Edit" button doesn't work (and, at least in my case, hasn't been working for some time now). Does anyone know why it doesn't work? (I know it used to work!)

Thanks!

--Deuteronomy
                  If you change to "Default Mobile Style" in the bottom left hand corner of vbulletin thread, you can edit your post. however, it doesn't work with the Chrome browser.
                  Matt 9:13
                  13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
                  NASU

Comment

May God heal you completely if there's something there.
                    Matt 9:13
                    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
                    NASU

Comment

Praying for you. God is healing God (Exodus 15:26).

Comment

thanks for the prayers

Comment

Working...
                        X