My friend Joe has a brain tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My friend Joe has a brain tumor

Update on Joe: He has returned home from the hospital and is doing well so far. Praise the Lord! He will be off work for the next six weeks recovering.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Joe came home from the hospital on Wednesday and will be recovering at home for the next six weeks. So far he is doing well. Praise the Lord!
      Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
        Update on Joe: He has returned home from the hospital and is doing well so far. Praise the Lord! He will be off work for the next six weeks recovering.
        Yay !
        Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
        Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

Good news indeed! I had lost 2 close friends to similar circumstances so this is a tremendous blessing.

Comment

Joe came home from the hospital on Wednesday and will be recovering at home for the next six weeks. So far he is doing well. Praise the Lord!
            Thanks so much Dan. That is good to hear.

7062.gif
            John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Praying for Joe's full recovery .

Comment

I visited Joe at his house today and brought him some Chick-fil-A for lunch. He devoured that chicken sandwich!.
                Joe has a doctor's appointment next Tuesday to follow up on his surgery. He might still need some radiation for any remaining parts of the tumor.
                Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he continues to seek a full recovery.

I visited Joe at his house today and brought him some Chick-fil-A for lunch. He devoured that chicken sandwich!.
                Joe has a doctor's appointment next Tuesday to follow up on his surgery. He might still need some radiation for any remaining parts of the tumor.
                Please continue to keep him in your prayers as he continues to seek a full recovery.

Comment

Good news !
                  Thanks MailmanDan
                  Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
                  Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

Further update on Joe: He went to the doctor on Tuesday and received some bad news. Although they managed to remove most of the brain tumor, it turns out they found cancer in the tumor. Joe will need chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Joe did not mention any particular stage the cancer is in but the doctor gave him hope for beating it. Please keep praying.

Comment

Hope is good. Keeping Joe in mind and prayer.

Comment

Further update on Joe: He went to the doctor on Tuesday and received some bad news. Although they managed to remove most of the brain tumor, it turns out they found cancer in the tumor. Joe will need chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Joe did not mention any particular stage the cancer is in but the doctor gave him hope for beating it. Please keep praying.
                        Tell Joe we are praying for him, Dan. How is his standing with the Lord? 6praying.gif
                        John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

The last update I received from Joe is he has completed his chemotherapy and radiation treatment and is recovering well. Praise the Lord!

Comment

Ok I had to login first. Now I have prayed and will pray for Joe. The doctors seem to be very good. God has blessed with good doctors.

Comment

Working...
                            X