My friend Joe has a brain tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend Joe has a brain tumor

Please pray for my friend Joe who is having surgery on November 1st (which could be life threatening) to remove a brain tumor.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Re: My friend Joe has a brain tumor

Praying for Joe right now!

Comment

Yes. I will be keeping Joe in mind and prayer, particularly approaching the 1st.

Comment

I will be praying for your friend Joe, Dan. I will stand in agreement for God's will in this.
        John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

I will remember your friend Joe in prayer !

Comment

Mailman - prayed for Joe. May the surgeons be guided by the Great Physicians hand when they operate on Joe.

Comment

Prayers continue for Joe this morning.

Comment

Update on Joe. He has been undergoing brain surgery since 7:30 am this morning (central time) and still has another 5 hours to go. So far, so good. Please keep praying.
                Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Joe has made it out of surgery and will be in ICU for the next two days.

Comment

Thanks for the updates !
                    Still praying with you all.

Glorify your name Father.
                    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
                    Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
                      Continuing to keep Joe in mind, praying for a full recovery.

Continuing to keep Joe in mind, praying for a full recovery.

Comment

I'm glad you've made this crucial update. Continuing to pray.
                        sigpic
                        ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Thanks Dan, I am still praying also.
                          John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

I really appreciate everyone's prayers and so does Joe. I told him before his surgery that people on BibleForums were praying for him and he told me that was very comforting.

I will give further updates as I receive them. For now, Joe will remain in ICU until Monday.

I really appreciate everyone's prayers and so does Joe. I told him before his surgery that people on BibleForums were praying for him and he told me that was very comforting.

I will give further updates as I receive them. For now, Joe will remain in ICU until Monday.

Comment

I pray for Joe's total recovery.
                              Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
                              X