Positive Morning Prayer To Begin Your Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Morning Prayer To Begin Your Day

Dear Lord, I thank You for this brand new day. Today, I want to honor You and share the Good News. In the Name of Jesus, I abide under Your shadow. Yes, You are my strong tower. I abide in the shelter of the Most High. Hallelujah! You promised in the Bible that I will spend my days in goodness and my descendants will inherit the land. Thank You for this. Since You are for me today, who can be against me. I will keep my eyes fixed on Jesus as I seek You today. No weapon formed against me shall prosper today! I am Yours and You are mine. In Your Name I pray, amen.

Re: Positive Morning Prayer To Begin Your Day

I realized this morning that not everyone may have the strength to pray this prayer because they are struggling. We all have tests and trials and sometimes don't have the words to pray. I just want to add an addendum to this thread and that is that you can have other believers prayer for you such as on this blessed forum or seek prayers put together by other Christians that you can read such as this prayer to start the day. It's perfectly okay to request prayer or pray prayers others have written out to help you. You are not a second rate Christian if you do so. We all need help at times and we all need prayer! Even Paul asked for prayer in 2 Thessalonians 3:1-5, Philippians 1:19, Romans 15:30-32, Ephesians 6:19-20, 2 Corinthians 1:10-11, etc. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!

Comment

Re: Positive Morning Prayer To Begin Your Day

Originally posted by dailyprayerwarrior View Post
      I realized this morning that not everyone may have the strength to pray this prayer because they are struggling. We all have tests and trials and sometimes don't have the words to pray. I just want to add an addendum to this thread and that is that you can have other believers prayer for you such as on this blessed forum or seek prayers put together by other Christians that you can read such as this prayer to start the day. It's perfectly okay to request prayer or pray prayers others have written out to help you. You are not a second rate Christian if you do so. We all need help at times and we all need prayer! Even Paul asked for prayer in 2 Thessalonians 3:1-5, Philippians 1:19, Romans 15:30-32, Ephesians 6:19-20, 2 Corinthians 1:10-11, etc. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!
      Amen !
      I'd rep you again if I could.
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
      Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

Working...
      X