brain surgery tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brain surgery tomorrow

My friend's 12 year old son will have brain surgery tomorrow to try to stop the seizures that have gotten worse lately. Please pray for him.
    thank you.
    ...be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man, that Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be full of strength to apprehend with all the saints what the breadth and length and height and depth are and to know the knowledge-surpassing love of Christ, that you may be filled unto all the fullness of God. Eph. 3:16-19

Originally posted by Toymom View Post
    My friend's 12 year old son will have brain surgery tomorrow to try to stop the seizures that have gotten worse lately. Please pray for him.
    thank you.
    Will lift him up in prayer as well as asking for skills and wisdom for the surgeons and peace for your friend as she waits.
    V
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Dear Lord,

I remember 2 years ago...sitting transfixed, watching that hospital door that led to the hall for nearly 10 hours...not eating a drop of food or speaking a word as my father was in surgery to remove a brain tumor.

I can not even image the fears that would have gripped me had that been my child having brain surgery.

Please Lord, bring comfort to that child, to his family. Be with the surgeons and staff. Please bring about wonderful results.

In Jesus precious name,

AMEN

SAVED!

Comment

Having been through many surgeries with my kid ... I understand what that feels like as a parent. My prayers are with this young man and his family.

Comment

I will be very much in prayer, please keep us updated. God bless

Comment

Lord, we pray that YOUR presence and healing hand will be in that surgery room with YOUR child while YOU grant this healing. Guide the hands of the physician, we pray! Father, strengthen the parents as they call upon YOUR name in prayer. We know that YOUR Word says where two or more are gathered in prayer, YOU will be in their midst. Father, YOUR Word also says that if two or more come together, as in touching, whatever they ask, they will receive. So, here we are Father, on both of these scriptures we stand. We know that YOUR Word is TRUTH!!! We receive what we are praying for, Father. Thank YOU Father God for hearing and answering our prayers, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

May God Bless
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying for this child

Comment

Praying for him and for his doctors, and his family!
                -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                Warren Barfield

Comment

Thank you for your prayers and continued prayers through tomorrow. The surgery is at 8:30 in the morning and I am not sure how many hours they expect it to last. My husband and I will go to the hospital to be with the family for a while, but then we have to pick up kids from school and I have to work, so I will update before work if I can and then later when I know more.
                  ...be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man, that Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be full of strength to apprehend with all the saints what the breadth and length and height and depth are and to know the knowledge-surpassing love of Christ, that you may be filled unto all the fullness of God. Eph. 3:16-19

Comment

Praying for Jesus to heal him

Comment

Praying for a safe, and quick surgery tomorrow.
                      May God be there holding his hand.
                      Don't be afraid of the shadows, that just means the light is close!

T.Brady's FINE On with 2009! Go Patriots!

Comment

Jesus, I pray unto you to please take care of this 12 year old boy today, as he is in surgery this morning, Please Jesus heal this boy of his seizures.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                        Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        For ALL suffering with ALS
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                        Gary &Cleaveland
                        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

praying all goes well with the surgery and that he recovers.
                          "The flowers appear on the earth,
                          the time of singing has come,
                          and the voice of the turtledove
                          is heard in our land
                          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

for wisdom for the surgeon, and Healing and Strength, for him and his parents, to cope with the aftermath of the operation . . . .

Comment

The surgery went very well!
                              There were no complications and it went as well as it could! Tomorrow they will do a CAT scan and will know more about the effects of the surgery and how much therapy he will need and how it will affect him.
                              Please continue to pray that this ends his seizures and that he has minimal problems from the surgery.

Comment

Working...
                              X