Urgent prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent prayer request

Please pray for a dear family friend of ours, Irene.

Irene had a major heart attack yesterday, they couldn't get her heart going for 15 mins. She is now on life support and maybe brain damaged if she pulls through.

I feel our prayers maybe better focused at her eternal peace in heaven and her family, although if the Lord feels it isn't her time we would gladly have her back.

Thanks.

just prayed.
    let us know how it goes too.

kev

Comment

Bringing Irene before our Lord right now.
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Your Will be done for us all Father. You know the future better than any of us, and you have a great plan for all of us, not to harm us but for great things to happen. Please hold us up and help us to do the things that You want us to do, and let those things bring glory and honor to you,
        Amen.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_79 View Post
          Please pray for a dear family friend of ours, Irene.

Irene had a major heart attack yesterday, they couldn't get her heart going for 15 mins. She is now on life support and maybe brain damaged if she pulls through.

I feel our prayers maybe better focused at her eternal peace in heaven .....
          Dear Father, I pray for Irene:

Please heal her body and soul;

O Jehovah my God, I cried to You, and You have healed me. (Psa 30:2)

In the beautiful Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

That God's will be done

Comment

Joining in the prayers for Irene. Lord, bring her through this for your glory. Father, manifest your powers in this situation, we pray. Thank you, Lord. We know that you are the God of miracles!!!
              John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying with you for Irene and her family and friends.

Comment

Jesus, Please help Irene... Please help her family cope.. And Jesus, if it's not time.. Please return her to her family..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                  Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                  SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                  Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                  Daughter & Family
                  Vickie & Ashley
                  For ALL suffering with ALS
                  Moonglow and Nate
                  My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                  Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                  Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                  Gary &Cleaveland
                  EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                  Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Dear Father in Heaven, I pray for Irene and her family and loved ones as well. May Your will be done here Father. I pray that You bring Your comfort and peace to Irene, as well as her loved ones Father, thank You for what You will do to answer our prayers, in the precious name of Jesus, amen

Comment

God bless you all for your prayers.

Irene is still hanging on to life at this point. She still hasn't showed in any signs of movement at all and remains on life support. The doctors have said it is just a matter of time till she passes away.

Her family are beginning to come to terms with what is about to happen, she had her faith and may we thank the lord that she will be with him soon in peace.

Thank you all

Comment

Irene was taken by the angels this morning. RIP

Thank you all for your prayers.

Marco

Comment

May God comfort Irene's loved ones as they consider the loss. May peace prevail. In the Name of Jesus.
                          "The flowers appear on the earth,
                          the time of singing has come,
                          and the voice of the turtledove
                          is heard in our land
                          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

May Gods comfort and strength be with Irene's family and friends. Lord, let their faith be strengthened in Jesus' name.

God Bless!
                            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

I am glad she is in heaven with Jesus now, having the best possible time she'll ever have =)
                              Deuteronomy 6:5
                              Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Comment

Working...
                              X