Please pray for my family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my family...

I'm on the phone right now with my mom, who just found out that 2 of her 3 sisters (my aunts) have recently gotten separated from their husbands. Or, more specifically, both their husbands left them and are living elsewhere. That really surprised me, dismayed me. I feel so bad for all of them..... the one aunt and uncle of mine have no kids, but I've always seen them SO devoted to each other.... until now. The other aunt and uncle are the parents of my 3 wonderful younger cousins, aged 9 (nearly 10), 13, and 16. I love those kids dearly and I just have my heart going out to them.... 5.5 hours away and I can't even hug them. I was 12/13 when my own parents split, so I especially feel for the kids. I'm close with them....

Please pray for my family, especially my younger cousins. Lord, please be with my family... please help both my uncles see that their wives need them... help my one uncle see that his kids/family needs him... Lord, please help both these men come to you, and come to repentance with their wives.... Father God, I believe in renewal for marriages... please watch these marriages, Father, help guide them back together, if it's Your will. And please Lord, be with and comfort my little cousins.

Would you all please pray with me? Thank you.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

I'm so sorry .... A couple of years ago, my aunt and uncle got divorced. It shocked all of us. They're the only divorce in both sides of my family. They had two kids (that were both in their 20s already), but any time a family breaks up, it is just heartbreaking.

Praying for all people involved.

Lord, soften these men's hearts. Let them hear Your words and see the error of their ways. Give them the strength to go back to their families and ask for forgiveness. Help the women to have hearts of forgiveness. Be with those children and let them know that You are always there to hold and comfort them, even when their earthly fathers cannot. Let them know that they are precious in Your sight and have done nothing wrong. Lord, let your will be done in this situation. Help mend broken hearts and broken marriages. In Your Son's Name I pray. Amen.
    "I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite!" - Buddy the Elf

My Blog

Pray for Mieke and Charles

Comment

Praying with you Coffee Cat.
      Love In Christ,
      Tanya

Comment

I'll pray with you for them, love.

Comment

Joining in prayer with you
          The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
          God plants in our hearts
          to remind us
          there are better things ahead.
          -Holley Gerth

Comment

Standing is agreement that anything is possible with God, and He is a personal God that hears all of our prayers.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

I'll be sure to pray for them...

God bless
              "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Thank you, everyone.

Warren Barfield

Comment

Hey CC I am praying for them all too....especially for the kids

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeCat View Post
                    I'm on the phone right now with my mom, who just found out that 2 of her 3 sisters (my aunts) have recently gotten separated from their husbands. Or, more specifically, both their husbands left them and are living elsewhere. That really surprised me, dismayed me. I feel so bad for all of them..... the one aunt and uncle of mine have no kids, but I've always seen them SO devoted to each other.... until now. The other aunt and uncle are the parents of my 3 wonderful younger cousins, aged 9 (nearly 10), 13, and 16. I love those kids dearly and I just have my heart going out to them.... 5.5 hours away and I can't even hug them. I was 12/13 when my own parents split, so I especially feel for the kids. I'm close with them....

Please pray for my family, especially my younger cousins. Lord, please be with my family... please help both my uncles see that their wives need them... help my one uncle see that his kids/family needs him... Lord, please help both these men come to you, and come to repentance with their wives.... Father God, I believe in renewal for marriages... please watch these marriages, Father, help guide them back together, if it's Your will. And please Lord, be with and comfort my little cousins.

Would you all please pray with me? Thank you.
                    I agree and pray with you concerning this matter, that God will come through and make a way where there seem to be no way.

Comment

Agreeing and praying with CoffeCat for the unification of her family. Lord, please take care of the young children in this situation. Thank you, Lord!
                      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying with you for your family, God bless you.

Comment

Jesus, Please take care of Coffecat's family.. Please take care of the young ones who are lossing their Mommy and Daddy living together.. Please take care of them all

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                          Daughter & Family
                          Vickie & Ashley
                          For ALL suffering with ALS
                          Moonglow and Nate
                          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                          Gary &Cleaveland
                          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thanks again, folks. Right now the family's pretty upset. I saw my grandma this weekend... and she's pretty depressed. The uncle with the kids apparently has no intention of turning himself around and returning home.... and not sure on the other one. Nobody's said much about him this week. I've been especially focused on the aunt and uncle who are parents to my cousins (ages 16, 13, and 9). I'm praying, most of all, that those who are hurting right now find peace and rest and hope in Christ. He's needed in my family (many there who don't know Him, but some who do) more than ever right now. All 3 kids have shown signs of and have expressed very deep hurt and anger (both are understandable). I've been praying for them, I'm still praying and never will stop.... thank you all again for joining me in prayer for my family.

Warren Barfield

Comment

................ Remember Paul had no intention of becoming a Christain he was killing them...so there is hope for your uncle too

Comment

Working...
                              X