Missing 18-month old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing 18-month old

There's an 18-month old boy here that seems to have wondered away from his family's backyard when his mom's attention was off of him for a little bit. They've got dozens of people out looking, but after a five hours, they still haven't found him. It happened in a residential area, but there is a very busy street at the end of his. His name is Isaiah.

I'll let you know when they find him.

Have they put out an amber alert yet?

Prayers going up here...
    Mommy to Brooke, Braden and Bristol

Comment

Pray without ceasing!!!!!!!!

God, you know where the child is! Show us!

Comment

Originally posted by flybaby View Post
        Have they put out an amber alert yet?

Prayers going up here...
        That's the weird part - I can't find evidence that they have. I just checked our local news website, and they still have him listed as missing.

Do they have to have proof a child has been abducted to issue an Amber Alert?

Comment

Praying for that little one, that he be kept safe from harm, and found very soon!
          -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
          It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
          So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
          We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
          Warren Barfield

Comment

The criteria is that they have to think the child is in immediate danger, was not abducted by a parent, be under 17 and not be a runaway.
            Mommy to Brooke, Braden and Bristol

Comment

hi

Originally posted by stillforgiven View Post
              There's an 18-month old boy here that seems to have wondered away from his family's backyard when his mom's attention was off of him for a little bit. They've got dozens of people out looking, but after a five hours, they still haven't found him. It happened in a residential area, but there is a very busy street at the end of his. His name is Isaiah.

I'll let you know when they find him.
              i stand with you in a agreement that the boy be found in Jesus' name.

Comment

Good News!!!

He's been found safe.

A 19-month-old toddler reported missing to police was discovered to be with a family member. Isaiah Duckworth was reported missing Sunday afternoon when police were told the child wandered off from his back yard.
                Police were notified later that a family member had the young boy without the mother's knowledge. It was reportedly just a misunderstanding.

Comment

Praise God!!!!!
                  .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                  .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Thank you Lord for the safety of your "little one." What love you have for us, Lord.
                    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

All God's chillen' shouted AAAAAAAAAAMEN!

Comment

Now I'd ask you all to put his mother in your prayers.

She was arrested for filing a false police report on this. Apparently she knew where he was all along, but was trying to get someone in trouble.

With a mom having these issues, little Isaiah could use prayers for a long time.

Comment

Thank you Jesus for returning this you one.. Praise the Lord..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                          Daughter & Family
                          Vickie & Ashley
                          For ALL suffering with ALS
                          Moonglow and Nate
                          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                          Gary &Cleaveland
                          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Dear Father God, I pray for this little child of Yours. I so pray He is found safe Lord. I pray for the family who is dying inside at his being lost. Please help the searches, give them speed and wisdom in their search. Watch over all Lord as I know You are and always do, Your will be done Father, in the precious name of Jesus, amen

Comment

Thank God he's safe.

Prayers being said here for his mom, and for his wellbeing if his mom would go to such lengths, to file a false report on him.
                              -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                              It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                              So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                              We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                              Warren Barfield

Comment

Working...
                              X