Prayers needed for grandson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed for grandson

My 12 yr. old grandson got in trouble last night, he and other boys broke into an empty house , the other boy started a fire in the closet and they ran away. They were seen and my grandson was taken to police station , fingerprinted and mugshot. Charges against him , arson, crimimal trespass, criminal mischief and burglary. He has not done this before.
    Please pray for him to straighten out and that God will work things out for good according to His purpose . Also pray that my son and his family won't lose their home if they get sued for damages.
    My son needs healing , he was suppose to go for colonscopy today and had to cancel.
    thank you and God bless !

Praying with you for grandson and family.
    God bless you.

Comment

Praying for this situation.

ing for you and your family. Also, Lord, we ask that your healing touch fall upon the son who is needing help....We know that YOU are our healer, our comforter, our strength, our strong tower, our refuge. We give you thanks, Lord, for all that you do in our lives. Everything good is from YOU!!!! Your Word says that ALL diseases are healed by YOUR stripes. Amen....Alleluia!!!!

WE bind the spirit of evil enticing the grandson, in Jesus' name. We cast out all evil spirits and cast them into the abyss in Jesus' name, or wherever Jesus would have them cast!!! The devil has no authority over us, as Christians. We are to stand in the "gap" for others through prayer. I am standing in agreement with all others who are praying for this situation to be worked out for Your Glory, Lord. Amen

God Bless!!!
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Please Jesus.. help straighten out this boy..and help his family cope with this..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
        Daughter & Family
        Vickie & Ashley
        For ALL suffering with ALS
        Moonglow and Nate
        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
        Gary &Cleaveland
        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Praying that the Lord protects his health and also praying that he learns a great lesson from this without severe consequences.

Praying for his parent's as this a devastating time for them. May they be comforted in knowing that this young man is in the Lord's Hands and nothing will happen to Him that the Lord isn't right there in it.

As a mother, I'm praying for his mother. We do our best to raise our children, and it is such a sad place in our heart when they seem to go astray. May the Lord comfort her heart and give her wisdom in dealing with this situation.
          .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
          .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Originally posted by karenoka27 View Post
            Praying that the Lord protects his health and also praying that he learns a great lesson from this without severe consequences.

Praying for his parent's as this a devastating time for them. May they be comforted in knowing that this young man is in the Lord's Hands and nothing will happen to Him that the Lord isn't right there in it.

As a mother, I'm praying for his mother. We do our best to raise our children, and it is such a sad place in our heart when they seem to go astray. May the Lord comfort her heart and give her wisdom in dealing with this situation.
            My son is remarried , grandson has a stepmother. Thank you for your prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by livingwaters View Post
              ing for you and your family. Also, Lord, we ask that your healing touch fall upon the son who is needing help....We know that YOU are our healer, our comforter, our strength, our strong tower, our refuge. We give you thanks, Lord, for all that you do in our lives. Everything good is from YOU!!!! Your Word says that ALL diseases are healed by YOUR stripes. Amen....Alleluia!!!!

WE bind the spirit of evil enticing the grandson, in Jesus' name. We cast out all evil spirits and cast them into the abyss in Jesus' name, or wherever Jesus would have them cast!!! The devil has no authority over us, as Christians. We are to stand in the "gap" for others through prayer. I am standing in agreement with all others who are praying for this situation to be worked out for Your Glory, Lord. Amen

God Bless!!!
              thank you for your prayers. I stand in agreement.

Comment

Thank you all for your prayers

I appreciate that you take the time to pray for my family.

Comment

Praying and standing in agreement with all who posted

Comment

Working...
                  X