Please Pray for my Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for my Son

I haven't been online for several months, but I just want to let all of you know that all of my financial problems were solved. Praise God!!! Thank you for all of your prayers and support, and Praise God!!! I just can't thank Him or praise Him enough!

Now, I am requesting prayer for my oldest son. He had a mole removed last week, and it is melanoma. The doctor says they caught it in the early stages, and he is 99% sure he got it all when he removed it, but just as a precaution, he is sending my son to an oncologist. He goes Tuesday, and we are praying that every trace of the cancer is gone, and he will receive a clean report. He is married and has two little boys. He has been so blessed to have a wonderful wife and healthy children, and we are praying for another blessing.

Please agree with us in praying for this healing. Thank you so much for everything. It is so wonderful to know that Christian people are praying with us.

for Healing

Comment

I am Standing in Agreement that this disease will be taken out of your son's life. God is the God that healeth all disease and he will not allowed his Saints to be touched.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

By HIS Stripes We are HEALED!!!

Wiseteacher, let me first praise the Lord with you for your financial blessings!!!!!! This lets you know how much our Father loves us. Amen..

Now we come together in agreement, Father, pleading the Blood of Jesus over Wiseteacher's oldest son, always, but specifically now in his time of need...We thank you in advance, Father, that he is healed.....There will be no sign of cancer anywhere...Alleluia....YOU are so faithful, Lord. Thank you.
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying

Comment

Praying with you wiseteacher, for your son.
            Love In Christ,
            Tanya

Comment

Praying for you and your son!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

My son went to the oncologist today, and he is scheduled for surgery Thursday morning. The doctor told him that he is 95% sure that the cancer has not spread to the lymph nodes, but he wants to do this surgery as a precaution. He will take more tissue surrounding the melanoma, and he will biopsy the lymph nodes. If it is in the lymph nodes, they will be removed during this surgery also.

He told my son that if he had waited six more months, it would have been too late. Praise God that he found this change in a mole and went to the doctor. Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Isn't He wonderful???

I am believing that everything is going to be fine. I know God is in control, and I am asking you to stand in agreement with us. Thank you for all of your prayers. I will update you as soon as I have the results.

Comment

Praying for your son, and for your family!
                  -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                  It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                  So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                  We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                  Warren Barfield

Comment

Thank You Lord

Praise the Lord for the good report on your finances!!!! Glory to God~~~ HE will take you through the next trial, too!!! I am agreeing with you in prayer for total healing of this cancer and that there be none in the lymph nodes, either. We serve a faithful, loving, caring, tender, full of mercy God, don't we??!!!!~~~~ Yeaaaaa! AMEN
                    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

My son had his surgery on Thursday, and everything went well. Praise God! They removed the melanoma and checked the lymph nodes by running dye through his veins. Nothing showed up!!! They have sent a small section of a couple of lymph nodules to pathology just as a precaution. This doctor is very good and wants to be sure that he hasn't missed a very small cell that was undetectable by the dye. He says he is sure they will find nothing. I just want to thank all of you for your prayers and concern.

Praise God!!! What a Wonderful God we serve!!! No matter what has happened, He has always been there to provide comfort and healing, and He blessed me with wonderful Christian sisters and brothers like you who will pray with me.

Please keep praying for us as we will for all of you.

Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X