Young girl facing brain tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young girl facing brain tumor

Sarah is a young girl and friend of Dale and Sharon Thompson who is suffering from major health issues with cancer. The doctors believe she might have a brain tumor as well, and are working on confirmation/treatment. Sarah does not have any friends or family by her side, shes on her own at the hospital. Please stand together in prayer for her, she is in alot of pain and discomfort and only has a few people in touch via email. I will post updates as I get them from the Thompsons. The last letter recieved gave notice that the nurses have contact information if she does not survive (it is that serious) Please be praying. Thank you all and thank the Lord for having love and grace and wisdom to cover us all.

I am so sorry to hear this about Sarah ..this is sad ..I hate the thought she doesn't have anyone to come and visit her ...I wish I could send her a card....please let her know that people here care and that we are praying for her

Comment

This is so sad.
      Praying for the Lord's intervention right now.
      "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

{ Psalm 46:10 }

Comment

I'll post any updates that I get. Dale and Sharon have been talking to her on the phone but they are in different states. Sharon has been having chemo treatments this year and the situation hits close to home for them.
        If its ok ill copy replies here and pass on to them to share, no news yet this morning (hoping that is good), thank you

Comment

Hang in There...prayer works~~~

ing for Sarah, Dale and Sharon...Please Lord touch all of these mentioned, Father. They are dealing with a disease of cancer, which is from the devil. We know that YOU have already defeated the devil, so we are able to bind and cast into the abyss,this evil disease, in Jesus' name. Lord, you said if two or more come together, as in touching, whatever they pray for, it will be given....We know YOUR Word is the Truth. We know that YOU wish for us to have abundant life, overflowing with blessing and free from all disease...Amen. We thank you in the name of Jesus!!!! Amen. Praise you Father!!!!

God Bless.
          John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying for Sarah!
            Love In Christ,
            Tanya

Comment

We will pray for Sarah in our group prayer daily. And we do appreciate updates on her situation when possible. Thanks for being there for her!

Comment

I'll ask Dale and Sharon for an update tomorrow and post here, thank you all

Comment

My prayers

Praying for Sarah and her family in Jesus name.

Comment

Got a short note/update on Sarah, shes still hanging in there but has some paralisis on her left side to deal with, will update whenever I hear more, thank you! and keep praying

Comment

Some good news cool...I will pray for a FULL recovery

Comment

Please Jesus.. Please watch over Sarah.. Please help her get better.. Please Jesus help Sarah..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                        Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        For ALL suffering with ALS
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                        Gary &Cleaveland
                        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Just got letter today from Dale and Sharon and wanted to post before going back up to hospital (Sharon has been facing cancer also, please remember her as well as Sarah) :

Many of you have joined us in prayer for both my wife and my dear friend Sarah. I promised to keep you updated. This has been a good week for Sharon. She regained her strength after twoweeks of horrific side affects from her last treatment. Sharon returns for her LAST treatment of chemotherapy on Thursday of thiscoming week. After this session she will spend the mext 4 to 5 weeksbuilding herself up for the next issue. She still has to undergo the finalstage of breast reconstruction. She had thought about waiting until earlynext year so that she could enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas without the illdreads of surgery lingering. But we both agree we want this nightmare to endand be able to start 2009 without having to spend endless hours in hospitalsand being counseled by doctors. Sharon wanted me to thank everyone that have kept her lifted up and who havedaily thought about her and others going through the same situation.

Now my friend Sarah and I speak daily even though she is hudreds of milesaway.
                          She wrote to me this morning this note and I will share it with you now. For those of you that are praying for her and believing her lettermight give some clues on how you can direct your prayers. "Good Sunday morning to you. Well, after a night of praying and reflection,I have decided to stop all radiation treatments. I will have the heartmonitor removed, the IV fluids stopped and have the tube removed from bybreast.

I will keep the PIK line in and continue with Chemo as usual. I amgetting out of bed and trying to walk everyday to strengthen my left side. Irefuse to be in a wheelchair. There are hand rails along the walls so I wontfall. I am also wearing my running shoes. I am also getting out of thesedepressing hospital gowns and putting back on my clothes. My jeans and anoversized shirt - nothing feels better. I am also going to start visitingother patients on the palliative care unit and pray with them and give themwhatever they need.

I refuse to be a victim to this. Once I can walk on myown and take care of myself, I will release myself from the hospital. I believe in the power of prayer and self-healing.

With the Lord there togive me a butt kicking when I need it and with you standing right there bymy side, I know I can do this." (Sarah)

The hospitals are full of cancer patients looking for miracles. Many of youhave first hand experince with this so you know how devastating this can be when it enters your life. Those of you that just think that cancer is a word and that it will never come knocking... well we did to.

Yours in Christ Jesus, Dale
                          Last edited by Ravenwspr; Sep 15th 2008, 07:11 AM. Reason: spacing errors

Comment

Thank you for the encouraging update! We will continue to pray for Sharon, Sarah and you as you go through this time with your Mom.

Comment

Please Jesus.. keep a watchful eye on Sharon and Sarah.. Please help them both.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                              Daughter & Family
                              Vickie & Ashley
                              For ALL suffering with ALS
                              Moonglow and Nate
                              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                              Gary &Cleaveland
                              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Working...
                              X