Grandson Molested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Grandson Molested...

To those who truly love the Lord, and love his people...

My grandson was molested by the boyfriend of his maternal grandmother, who is also her cousin, and is also on the sex offenders website!!!

It started when I saw the evidence of discoloration, and skin peeling between the checks of my grandson's buttocks. He was sad all day, on tehverge of crying, and would not eat. I went to bath him, and that is when I saw the skin peeling. I called my son who took him to the hospital, however the doctor said he couldn't determine what caused it.

Then a few weeks later my grandson, [who is 4 years old], told my son that this man touched him, and pointed to his private areas. My son called the mother of my grandson but she did not believe him, [possibly because the pedophile bought her a car]. My son had already called the police, and then my reported this to CPS.

CPS did a half way job of investigating, then had the pedophile sign a paper stating he would stay away from my grandson. Because of this, the detectives backed off the case as well. My son tried to get other counselors to speak with my grandson, however they would not because of the determination of CPS. One counselor boasted of CPS' billion dollar complex, and got upset because I wanted to challenge their determination.

My son had refused to send his son back to her, and has filed for custody, however she got a court date today for my son to abide by the custody agreement that is already in place, and they said my grandson has to go back to her until custody is re-determined.

I am so hurt, and fearful of what they will do to my grandson for telling us what happen. My grandson keeps saying "why", and that he doesn't want to go back, he wants to stay here with us.

Please pray for my grandsons, [he has a brother who is 20 mths, which we don't know if he has been touched because he cannot talk correctly yet, although he has numerous diaper rashes all the time].

Please pray that the Lord will lead us to to correct people who will help us.

Blessings!!!
    "...For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict, or resist...Luke 21:15"...I am looking for the remnant....sigpic

I will pray for your grandsons safety and protection. And that God will hug them and heal any hurt or fear they may feel.

Comment

I will be praying for you and your grandson!
      Laughing at the world
      Watching it bend
      Enjoying the show
      Just waiting for the end

Not worried a bit
      as I walk through the mist
      By God I will sit
      And watch the world twist

In Him I will trust
      And only Him I will fear
      When the world turns to dust
      I know He'll be near

Comment

ing for all of your family...Lord, please take these little children out of this situation if there is child abuse...Usually, Lord, little children are honest...they haven't been brainwashed by the world, yet. But Lord, please don't let these little children be violated, as they can't control their situations. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

God Bless All!!
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

This is a nightmare ...I stand with all of you in prayer for this child and his family

Comment

I will pray too - it's horrific

Comment

Lord Jesus.. Please take care of this little boy.. and do not let this happen to him again.. Please take care of his little brother.. Please Jesus take care of this family!!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Please protect the little ones Lord, they can't protect themselves, and they need you.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Comment

I am praying the Lord will put a hedge of protection around both boys and bind away evil spirits and He will send His angels to protect them. Lord have mercy on these children and help this man be put away from them...In Jesus Name I pray
                  "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

To ALL...thank you so much!!!

...I feel your prayers...Amen...I was feeling "sick" in my spirit, however I knew you -all were praying because I felt peace began to cover me, and I know the Lord will protect my grandsons ans take them out of that situation, and give them to their daddy, [my son]...

Many blessings to you-all!!!
                    "...For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict, or resist...Luke 21:15"...I am looking for the remnant....sigpic

Comment

Amen, my prayer is exactly as Moonglow's and was before I read it. May the Lord intervene.
                      Love In Christ,
                      Tanya

Comment

I am praying for both of these children.

Comment

Praying for this young boy and your family.
                          Courtney

Psalm 100
                          Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
                          Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
                          Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
                          Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
                          For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Comment

for the protection of your grandchildren . . .

Comment

Oh how awful. I just cried reading this. Innocent children who cannot defend themselves and depend on us to protect them. Makes me sick inside! Praying....Please know I truly am praying!

Sherrie

Galatians 2: 20
                              I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X