Prayer For My Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Prayer For My Marriage

Hello, Please pray for my marriage, my wife is threatening divorce, and I know that I was wrong, but I confessed what I did and repented to her and the Lord (I won't get into details), she is also mad that I lied about it for so long. Please pray for reconciliation and rebuilding of trust. I have faith that it can be reconciled and have faith in the Lord that we can get through this and be a testament in his name. Please pray with me on this one.

Sending up prayers for you!! If your wife is a Christian, she knows that we are to forgive to be forgiven, but sometimes that requires time!!! It can be difficult to forgive when your trust has been broken. Amen...God knows this situation, so HE will do what is necessary, if you both seek HIM..Please read the Word concerning these scriptures, as it may give you both a revelation for the solution to this dilemma.

May God Bless!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Thank you for your reply, I am encouraged and will for sure look to the scripture for further support and encouragement.

Comment

I am praying for you and your marriage also

Comment

Praying for your marriage can123!

Comment

Please Jesus.. help this marriage.. Help rebuild it..and please help to save it.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
            Daughter & Family
            Vickie & Ashley
            For ALL suffering with ALS
            Moonglow and Nate
            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
            Gary &Cleaveland
            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thank you all for your prayers and those that did not post. When 2 or more come together in prayer things happen. I am still believing and praying for reconciliation.

Comment

Can123 -- praying for you and your marriage. Like someone said, it WILL take time to restore trust, but it can be done with His help.
                InRecovery

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31, KJV)

Comment

Praying first for you. Keep your eyes on the Lord. If your wife has been hurt, she will need time to heal.
                  Praying also for your wife, that she will find forgiveness if that is what is required here, and a place in heart to work your situation out.
                  Praying that our Awesome Mighty God will take this and turn into a wonderful praise that you and your wife can use to encourage others.

Praising Him for hearing our requests and trusting that He is indeed working in your marriage.
                  .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                  .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Originally posted by can123 View Post
                    Hello, Please pray for my marriage, my wife is threatening divorce, and I know that I was wrong, but I confessed what I did and repented to her and the Lord (I won't get into details), she is also mad that I lied about it for so long. Please pray for reconciliation and rebuilding of trust. I have faith that it can be reconciled and have faith in the Lord that we can get through this and be a testament in his name. Please pray with me on this one.
                    I am praying for you...and her...that God's will be done in this cuircumstance...

Comment

Working...
                    X