I can't seem to pray myself....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't seem to pray myself....

So I figured I'd ask for prayer. I've been doing something I shouldn't, and as a result, I'm afraid that I might get...you know. I feel bad about it, but I can't seem to pray about it.

I'm sorry for not going into details, but I'd appreciate any prayer that my fear doesn't happen.

Praying for you Sarah. Please know if you would like to talk privately, you can start a post in Chat to Moderators. Ask for Karen.

I'll be praying.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Will lift you up in prayer, Sarah.

Comment

Praying for you, Sarah!
        -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
        It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
        So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
        We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
        Warren Barfield

Comment

Please Jesus, hear our prayers for Sarah.. Please

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Lifting you up in Prayer sarah...Just know its nothing god can't handle for he knows everything.....and he forgives all who come's to him thru jesus name and repents of thier sins. ~I Love You~ and will pray for you

Comment

Praying for you and hope you ask the Lord for help also...He loves you no matter what.....that is why he died on the cross....ask and you shall receive ...ask Sarah

praying

Comment

I will definately pray for you. Sometimes, when I can't figure out how to pray, praying through Scripture, (especially the Psalms) helps me.

"The Bible: This Book will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from this Book."
                "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." -Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by *Sarah* View Post
                  . I've been doing something I shouldn't, . . I feel bad about it, but I can't seem to pray about it..
                  Genuine repentance is a good first step - . . . . that you maybe spared the consequences of your actions.

Comment

Thank you for your prayers. My fear didn't come true, and I've learned something from it.

Comment

Sarah may I say add that when we are living out of the will of God, it is very hard to pray because we have broken that fellowship with our Lord thru sin...I hope tht is one of the things you have learned sister..God bless you and press on for the glory of God is my earnest hope and prayer for you..

Evang.dare

Comment

Working...
                      X