Please pray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray

I live in a very small community here in Ky. Sadly and horrifyingly yesterday a family was murdered. Mother survived the vicious attack having been stabbed and left for dead in a swimming pool. All three of her children were also stabbed and did not survive. The home was burnt in an act of arson.
    The dad is a soldier who works with my DH's unit. He had recently returned from serving our country. ( he is not a suspect.)
    This is one of the most horrifying situations our SMALL community has ever had to deal with. The amount of prayer this mother and father and community needs is overwhelming. Our youth in the community need Gods comfort much.
    I just honestly do not even think I am truly comprehending the depth of this yet.
    Please pray they detain the person responsible.
    Thank you so much for being here and part of my spiritual family. I know God is our comfort. I pray this family feel His arms holding them right now.
    I'm Sara
    "Jesus wept." John 11:35
    Praying for my sister Mieke.
    sigpic

Praying with you for them and your community.

Comment

This is horrible I am praying

Comment

Cannot imagine something so horrible! We will be keeping this man and his wife in regular prayer. We will be praying as well for all associates of this soldier whose lives will be impacted.

Praying for the young people of your commnity.

Praying that whoever is responsible for this will be quickly arrested and taken out of our society.

Praying for you as well, having to be the one to convey to us this trajedy.

Comment

Thank you everyone.
          I'm Sara
          sigpic

Comment

Praying for the couple who lost their children ... and for your community. And for you.
            -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
            It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
            So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
            We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
            Warren Barfield

Comment

Bringing this situation before our God who knows and sees all things. May He lead the police to the man/men who did this horrific thing.
              May you find peace in our Lord when you go to bed at night,as these things shake us up.
              .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
              .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Lord, my heart is so heavy right now I don't even want to pray but I know that with your strength all things are possible. I praise you Lord and I ask that you hear my words now.

Lord, I don't even know where to begin to pray for this family except to ask you Lord to be there in their midst. Lord, take this entire town under your wing and bring them together as one so all are ministered to and are used to minister to those in need. For the need is great.

Lord, I ask that you kneel down with the father of those children slain and husband of the wife who is hurt. Give him the words to pray, allow him to speak from his very spirit, words that our flesh cannot voice so his spirit speaks directly to you Lord. Hear his cry Lord and comfort him and protect him.

Lord, take his wife in your arms and hold her.

Lord, the children of the town... comfort them Lord, give voice to their cries as well and protect them Lord. Protect them from any stronghold that our enemy would build during this period of time. Let them seek you Lord, open the doors of all churches for the youth because strongholds are built when we are young Lord, guard them of this. Lead them to those who will pray over them for their protection and to bring comfort.

Lord, bring calm during this storm!

Bring justice!

I ask this Lord, in Jesus Christ's name, AMEN!
                Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Oh how awful....

I will be in constant prayer for this family and those affected by this...

And be praying they catch whoever did this before they do it again...

God bless
                  "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Comment

small update

Praising God there has been an arrest made.
                      I'm Sara
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, dear friend, with a saddness of heart I am lifting all of this up to the Lord this morning and praying as you have requested.
                        "The flowers appear on the earth,
                        the time of singing has come,
                        and the voice of the turtledove
                        is heard in our land
                        ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

I have been watching this on WPSD, but I had missed this post about the father working in the same unit as your husband. This is such a tragedy. I am amazed this happened in our quiet little area.

I read where the man they arrested is being charged with rape as well...

Originally posted by ConqueredbyLove
                          Even sheep fall down sometimes...But Jesus picks them up as they can't pick up themselves

Comment

Jesus, Please take care of this family and it's neighbours.. and Please Jesus talk to the person who is responsible for this.. We forgive them, and hope with your help they will get the help they need.. Please Jesus,,

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                            Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                            SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                            Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                            Daughter & Family
                            Vickie & Ashley
                            For ALL suffering with ALS
                            Moonglow and Nate
                            My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                            Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                            Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                            Gary &Cleaveland
                            EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                            Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Just want you to know I'm praying. What kind of animal could do such a thing? Thank God, they have him in custody.
                              My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Comment

Working...
                              X