Sister- n - Law cannot be found, addicted to crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT Sister- n - Law cannot be found, addicted to crack

My sister -n- law really needs prayer for salvation/protection, she has had a rough childhood that she has really never gotten over. On top of that she has a sister and her husband who have for years used scare tactics to get her to accept Christ as her savior instead of loving in her into the kingdom. We do not know when this happened but she has got addicted to Crack and meth and was robbed and raped by a junkie who supplied her the drugs. We received a call, and no one knows where Michelle is or has heard from her. Her children have been taken away from her, we heard from her last month and she admitted to having a drug problem and that she was getting help. Michelle is a great manipulator and lair, and we cannot enable her by giving her money, she just spends it on crack.
    My wife and I are going to fast and pray for her safety and that the Lord will send someone in to her path that can minister to her the love of Christ.
    Please spread the word we know more than anything when two or more come in Jesus name and ask anything he will do for us.

Maybe she checked in some place to get the help she needs...they don't allow phone calls for days or maybe even up to a week..though I would think if she let them know people would be worried about her they would make an exception...

Meanwhile I will be praying for her...

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

PRAYING for her please let us know of any news and thanks

Comment

We will make Michelle a part of our daily prayer. Praying for our Lord's miraculous intervention into this woman's life.

Praying for her children.

Comment

Please Jesus, take care of Michelle, and help her with her troubled ways.. make her strong again, and help her find her family so they can help and make her strong again.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
          Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
          SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
          Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
          Daughter & Family
          Vickie & Ashley
          For ALL suffering with ALS
          Moonglow and Nate
          My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
          Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
          Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
          Gary &Cleaveland
          EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
          Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Comment

We have gotten in touch with her and she is moving out of the state she in and moving in with my wife and I. We have laid down guidelines and she has accepted them, she wants to change her life and go back to school to get a degree in nursing. We are going to help her get on her feet and get into church., we have a good friend who was a crack addict and he said he would be more than willing to minister to her. So keep praying that she comes to know Jesus has her savior and he complete transforms her.
              Timothy 5:4 he who does not take care of his immediate family has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Thanks
              Everyone

Comment

We will be praying for her and for you as well! Wonderful news that she was found! Praying now for her salvation.

Comment

Father, Thank You for watching over Michelle, when no one else knew where she was. Father thank You for putting it on the hearts of those who are willing to help her. May her eyes be opened to Your truths, and may she be freed from the bondage of drugs.
                  Thank You Lord for caring so much for us.
                  In Jesus Name, amen
                  .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                  .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Father God we ask that you O Lord would begin to move on the heart and life of this precious lost bound soul in a mighty way, help her to see the truth of your Word and have a desire O God to repent and be saved, may she come to the full and everlasting knowledge of your saving and sustaining grace and be set free in the Mighty and Matchless name of Jesus the Christ amen and amen

Comment

Bless you for doing this - I'll be praying for you all.

Comment

praying for her...
                        "The flowers appear on the earth,
                        the time of singing has come,
                        and the voice of the turtledove
                        is heard in our land
                        ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Update

We have had a long talk with Michelle and she came clean with us about what has happened. She tried crack, and meth but never did it again, she was robbed and rapped by a stranger when she was at a convenience store. When looking at her you can tell she is not a regular drug user,eyes are clear and she has been here for four weeks without leaving the house and when she has it has been with us. She asked my wife to go to church with here on Sunday ( I was sick). Since we had to rely on hearsay from her ex husband and other family members whom we thought were concerned for Michelle,but have turned out to be vindicative and hateful. So we are extermely happy to find out that she is not an addict, but is having a hard time dealing with the rape. She said that being here with us, the nightmares have stopped and she is going to go the church and get involved with a care group. So thank everyone for your prayers for all of us, and do not stop, I believe with all your prayers that Michelle will have a life changing encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ before Christmas.

Comment

Am heart-broken about Michelle's experiences and will continue to join you in lifting her up before the Lord for healing, restoration and a truly close relationship with the Saviour and His people.

Comment

Father,
                              Please bless this child with your mercy! Help her to draw near to you, Keep her safe. I pray that you bless her, and keep her safe. Help her contact her family so they know that shes okay. Please Jesus keep her safe! Amen!
                              Don't tell God how Big the storm is, Tell the storm how BIG YOUR GOD IS

Psalm 46:10
                              Be still, and know that I am God;
                              I will be exalted among the nations,
                              I will be exalted in the earth.

Hosea 12:6
                              But you must return to your God;
                              maintain love and justice,
                              and
                              wait for your God always.

sigpic

...all over again

Comment