Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frances
    replied
    that the Lord will Strengthen and protect you and your family as you are engaged in His Sevice. . .

Leave a comment:

• livingwaters
    replied
    ing, praying for the Word of God to make manifest on your journey. May HIS mighty arm stretch forth and cover you in your works for HIM.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley274
    replied
    praying for you

Leave a comment:

• Redneck Charger
    replied
    praying for you...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Go in peace sister, the battle is the Lord's

And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle [is] the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands

lifting you in prayer
    God bless
    Evang.dare

Leave a comment:

• IMINXTC
    replied
    Now praying for your journey gp, and may the Lord go with you into battle.

Leave a comment:

• gpmosely
    started a topic Please Help Need Prayer

Need Prayer

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum. I cannot go into many details but I feel I am in the middle of a spiritual battle. Eph 6:12 comes to mind.

I'm asking for any and all people to please pray for me. I will be going to Michigan on Nov 1 and I really really need prayer cover. I know the Lord will help me out as much as possible. I also know that there is strength in numbers.

I thought when I first got involved with this, it was only with one or two people. Instead I am feeling in my spirit that it may be a whole city- as awkward as it sounds. But I am unsure of what to do etc once I get up there.

I first encountered this through very much of spiritual means and by the hand of God have come back safely. Please pray for me and the town of Suttons Bay.

I will be gone Nov 1 - Nov 4. I need as much prayer cover as I can get and later I will tell you all about what is going on. But right now, please pray for the situation and that God's will will be done.

Thank you.
Working...
X