Need Strong Prayer to Heal My Family - especially my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Strong Prayer to Heal My Family - especially my son

Dearest Father, In your name I beg for your mercy upon my family. Please heal and restore my family - please heal the relationship between myself and my 15 year old son Kyle. Please heal Kyle of his deep anger life has taught him - please shine your light of truth and love into his heart. Please heal my husband's heart and fill him with forgiveness and light that only you can provide. Please protect my entire family from the intense spiritual attack we have been facing since turning to you Father. I ask you for immediate healing and mercy - Kyle is out of our home without a place to live. He is being bombarded with lies against me and my husband and turning away from you father. Please protect his heart, his ears, his soul from the lies. Please ease my husband's anger and open him up to your mercy so that he may extend the same to Kyle. Our family depends on you oh merciful Father. I give this situation to you wholly as I know only you can heal us. Please also protect our little girl who is so sad seeing this situation. She is afraid and sad and she loves You so oh Lord.
    I have no place else for my son to go and I need your help - please help me Lord. Please restore my family and bring us to you. Heal our family father so that we are not in this situation again. I trust in you oh Heavenly Father. In your name.

Bless your precious hurting heart sister, I can feel your pain reading your words.mymymy

Merciful Father we come to you lifting up this precious precious family who is hurting so, Lord we ask for forgiveness and healing and unity for this family, Lord we ask that you would rain conviction down on the hearts of those who are out of your will and bring them to repentance, Lord we ask for comfort for this precious mother, her son and her daugther, we ask for peace over each member of this family, Lord may your perfect and gracious will be done in each of the hearts and lives of these family members, and Lord we ask not only for mercy but for compassion, compassion that you would move with swiftness in this matter, Lord that you would resolve this quickly and this family be together in one accord under one roof, Lord we ask that you would bind every devil that comes against our petitions set before you on behalf of this family , Lord we just beseech you to act quickly and get these matters resolved n Christ' Mighty name we do humbly and earnestly pray amen and amen

Fear thou not for I am with thee
    be not dismayed for I am thy God
    I will strengthen thee
    yea I will help thee
    Yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness

For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand saying unto thee
    I will help thee

God bless you sis and keep the faith hang
    the Lord sees your every tear and knows the pain and sorrow you are feeling right now

and He is our help in time of trouble

our only help

in Christ' Service
    Evang.dare

Comment

Jesus, Please Help Sad Mommy and her family.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over them.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
      Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
      SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
      Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
      Daughter & Family
      Vickie & Ashley
      For ALL suffering with ALS
      Moonglow and Nate
      My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
      Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
      Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
      Gary &Cleaveland
      EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
      Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Now praying daily for this troubled family...for this burdened mother... for the shelter and protecton of this young man...for the spiritual well-being of this little girl... for this husband and wife team; that there will be reconciliation and restoration and healing... to the glory of our Lord.

Comment

Praying for you and your family and son also..you may want to post a thread on this in another forum also so people can offer suggestions for help for KYLE and your precious family

Comment

Continuing in prayer for you and your family sis that this matter will be resolved by the Lord soon and may He fill each of you with hope and peace , comfort you on everyside and give you strength in this time of need n Jesus Mighty name amen and amen

Comment

Father, we come humbly before You and place Kyle at the feet of Your Son Jesus Christ. Put a hedge about him Lord and keep him safe. May Your presence be felt by Kyle so that he knows he is not alone,but You are very close to him. Lord heal this family, bring them closer together than they ever thought possible, for with You all things are possible. Lord may they use this one day as a testimony for Your glory and honor.
              In Jesus Name I come to You, amen
              .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
              .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Dear Lord in Heaven, please cover this family in your loving and protective arms and help this young teenager see the truth with his family, that they love him and find the truth in you. Please put a hedge of protection around them and bind away any evil spirits. Lord, help this father see he needs healing through forgiving and calm his anger. Comfort and heal this mother who's heart is so broken and the little sisters. Calm their fears and watch over and protect Kyle. Protectt his mind, body and spirit from any evil influence.

And bring him back home again.

In Jesus' Name I pray Amen.
                "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Dear God, please help Sad Mommy and her son in their time of need.
                  In Your Loving Name, Amen.
                  Galatians 2:20
                  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Comment

Dear Lord, please be Glorified in, and through, this situation in some way . . . and fill those who love you with Your Peace . . . .

Comment

Cast ALL of Your Cares upon the Father

Psalm 34:17
                      The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles

Passage 1 Peter 5:7:
                      7casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Cross References:

Psalm 37:5 commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in HIM; and HE shall bring it to pass.
                      Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and HE shall sustain thee: HE shall never suffer the righteous to be moved
                      Psalm 40:17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
                      Father, you are not a man that YOU should lie, so we know and have the faith to believe in YOUR Word. YOU are our all-knowing, ever-present, everywhere GOD!! In Jesus' name, we pray that YOU do what ONLY YOU can do and that YOU will turn for good what the devil sent for evil. Lord, touch and comfort this family in their time of trials. Let YOUR loving arms be around them and give them YOUR strength in dealing with this agonizing situation...Father God we know YOUR power...We have seen YOUR works, so now we come together in agreement and ask for reconciliation to take place in this family, now....In Jesus' name we pray...Amen.

God Bless you all!!!
                      Last edited by livingwaters; Oct 24th 2008, 03:17 AM. Reason: formatting
                      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying with you for you and your family.

God bless you.

Comment

Working...
                        X