A Cry from Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cry from Pakistan

Muslims taken back the building we were using on rent for bible school. I am An Evenglist of Faith and hope ministry. let me give you short introduction of our ministry so you can have the idea to pray for.
    our ministry is trying to spread the word of God through Sunday schools, Prayer groups, Christian youth groups. We are arranging prayer services in streets and roads so people can hear the word of God and be saved. Our ministry is working in 5 cities and 15 villages. We are issuing Magazine after every 15 days for those who do not have bible so the word of God can reach to them freely and very easy. we have issued audio cassatas for the people those are uneducated and cant read the bible so they can hear the word of God in audio cassatas. In 2006 we have chosen many target areas to reach with the word of God. The church has not only grown in number, but our folks are rapidly growing in the Lord. They have such a thirst for the things of God; not a sunday goes by without several visitors attending church for the first time as a result of evanglistic efforts. Many people attend as a result of our street preaching.
    Now let me tell you what happened to bible school building. we rented the building few years ago for the bible school it is a hall and few rooms. we were asked to pay a rent which we been paying from our local contribution. But few months ago they have doubled the rent and we could not pay that every month so we had to leave the building. It is a great loss that 60 kids and about 23 youth group was using that building and were so blessed.
    Plz you all pray that may God provide some Godly people to help the ministry so we can rent some other building and continue teaching the truth. Here is our ministry website for more detail.
    http://www.freewebs.com/ericyaqub/

In Him
    Evenglist Eric
    Pakistan
    nasiraslam16@yahoo.com
    92-3317759937

I will Eric,

Let`s:

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 1 Timothy 6:12

God bless you
    Stay healthy

"Think white and get serious"

sigpic

Comment

Hi

thanks very much my bro/sister in christ for the incouragment love and care. Lord our God is a great and he has always plans even in our sorrows. I believe that suffering and testing has great value in Christianity.
      Plz let me know more about you so we can have idea about you and we can also keep praying for you in our church.
      In Him
      Evenglist Eric

Comment

I will be sure to keep you in my prayers. And for your safety there...frankly I am surprised you aren't being attacked for what you are doing!

May the Lord help you find a way...

God bless
        "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

I am praying for your ministry

Comment

Keep the FULL ARMOUR OF GOD ON AT ALL TIMES!!!

Praying for you and your ministry, Crownoflife!!!! The more souls that are won for Christ, the sooner we will see Jesus, face-to-face!!!! Alleluia!!

I pray that the Lord will provide the resources for you a building to continue to be effective in HIS Work!!! When HE sends us to do HIS Work, HE will equip us, also...Sometimes it takes a while, but it's always in HIS timing. I pray for you and your team's safety, as well as for the people of Pakistan. I pray, also, that God, the Father will turn the hearts of those so that are persecuting Christians so they can accept Jesus as Lord and Savior!!!!! Father, I pray all these things in Jesus' name.

God bless
            John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Working...
            X