Need of Prayer for Possible Infection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Need of Prayer for Possible Infection

I am Christian guy who fornicated with a girl I didn't know in a moment of weakness. It was oral sex and I didn't use any protection. I feel so ashamed of what I did. That was a couple months ago and since then I have been exhibiting all the symptoms of HIV infection. I went to the doctor and he is running tests.

I have been praying non-stop and confessed to my family and pastor what happened. They are praying for me too and are coming with me when I get my results on November 4th.

I do want to have a wife and family of my own some day. Please pray that God protected me and that my life is not cut short.

How very frightening that must be for you!

Of course I am praying for you. I am so grateful you have someone to be with you through this.

Will you be so kind as to let us know what you find out?
    ~ My testimony~

Comment

Thank you for the prayers

Thank you for the prayers ConqueredbyLove. I have always tried to obstain from that sort of thing because of fear of a disease and disappointing my family and God.

I know God has forgiven me and will see me thru this storm. I have come to know the Lord a lot more due to this circumstance. I have been given hope thru a passage I read (Matthew 6:25-34) regarding not worrying about your body and not worry about tomorrow.

I will let you know how things turn out. God bless and keep me in your prayers.

Comment

ing for you, my brother-in-Christ....I admire your courage for posting this situation...Being humble and repentant is a very clear sign of maturing in Christ. God allows certain trials to happen for HIS plan to be implemented. HE knows the end from the beginning... And HE knows true repentance in your heart!!!!!Amen Lord, we come together and ask that you give YOUR son a good report from the doctors. Lord, it sounds like he is truly sorry for his sins, and only YOU know that for sure. But, we know that YOU are a forgiving and loving and merciful and comforting God. Lord, we pray all these things in Jesus' name. Glory to YOUR mighty NAME!!!!
        John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Originally posted by livingwaters View Post
          ing for you, my brother-in-Christ....I admire your courage for posting this situation...Being humble and repentant is a very clear sign of maturing in Christ. God allows certain trials to happen for HIS plan to be implemented. HE knows the end from the beginning... And HE knows true repentance in your heart!!!!!Amen Lord, we come together and ask that you give YOUR son a good report from the doctors. Lord, it sounds like he is truly sorry for his sins, and only YOU know that for sure. But, we know that YOU are a forgiving and loving and merciful and comforting God. Lord, we pray all these things in Jesus' name. Glory to YOUR mighty NAME!!!!
          Yes, Father,

I agree with this prayer.

And, Phoenix, I too am so blessed by your courage at posting your situation with us May it give many others the courage to feel like they may come to us so we can pray and love on them

May God enfold you in His loving arms and carry you upon His so strong shoulders during this time of uncertainity.
          ~ My testimony~

Comment

*hugs of comfort* Praying for you!
            God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
            and your hope will not be cut off.
            - Proverbs 23:18

Comment

Praying for you Pheonix! Heres one of my very favorite life verses for you...
              Isaiah 12:2
              2 Surely God is my salvation;
              I will trust and not be afraid.
              The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song;
              he has become my salvation."

heres a hug from me to you
              ysic,
              Colo
              Watch my videos
              Signs!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
              Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

James 5:16-"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

Father, Our brother in Christ has confessed his sin before You, his family,pastor and us. Lord we ask that You would see fit to keep this young man's body from disease as he is truly sorry for all that has happened. Lord, bless him in his humility.
                Thank You, In Jesus Name, amen

.................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Thank you for all your Prayers!

Thank you so much everyone for the prayers.

It was funny that you mention that scripture in James Karenoka cause that is the same one the sermon was about in church before I confessed my sin to my family and pastor a few weeks back.

I am still anxious about Tuesday's results but, God and my family are helping with this along with your prayers.

God Bless,
                  Phoenix

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix800 View Post
                    Thank you so much everyone for the prayers.

It was funny that you mention that scripture in James Karenoka cause that is the same one the sermon was about in church before I confessed my sin to my family and pastor a few weeks back.

I am still anxious about Tuesday's results but, God and my family are helping with this along with your prayers.

God Bless,
                    Phoenix
                    It is horrible waiting for test results!!! I would think you not normal if you were not anxious.

I have enfolded you in my prayers, dear, precious soul
                    ~ My testimony~

Comment

Praying for you

Comment

trust and have faith...

that your own prayers are heard and are sufficient.

Trust and have faith also that you are worthy of Gods Justice and not worthy of his mercy.

With that, no matter the results of the test, Gods humility will be yours.

Comment

Thank God!

Praise the Lord! My test results came back and I am fine! Thank you for all the prayers. I truly believed they saved me. I can finally leave this shameful sin at Jesus' cross and move on with my life.

Comment

Praise the Lord! My test results came back and I am fine! Thank you for all the prayers. I truly believed they saved me. I can finally leave this shameful sin at Jesus' cross and move on with my life.

Praise the Lord, I am so happy for you!
                            Don't magnify the problem, magnify the Lord.

Raise my white flag...I surrender, I surrender all to You!

Comment

Oh!!! Totally Awesome!!! I just found this post.

Thank you, Jesus!!!
                              ~ My testimony~

Comment

Working...
                              X