prayer for Zach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayer for Zach

Please pray for my great- nephew Zach. He may have either an infection in his bone marrow or a tumor. He is only nine years old and my heart is breaking for him and his family.

I have lifted him up to our Heavenly Father in prayer and asked for healing. Only God can do this, if this is His will for Zach. So, please pray for his healing and for God to give His comfort and strength to his family.

God bless!

Praying along with you for healing. Comfort as well.
    I'm Sara
    "Jesus wept." John 11:35
    Praying for my sister Mieke.
    sigpic

Comment

Praying for this youngster Zack! Praying for deliverance and healing. Praying for his spiritual needs. Praying for intervention.

Praying for Zack's family.

Comment

Prayer for Zach

Thank you all so much for your prayers! The only thing I can say about the power of prayer is that it is amazing.

Praise God that He has answered our prayers for Zach. He has an infection that can be treated with antibiotics, but when he was admitted to the hospital, they did more blood work and found that the blood level that concerned the doctors was totally normal! So now they think he just has a fractured ankle and will not need the antibiotic treatment they prescribed. And praise God they said there is not a tumor in his bone marrow.

I just praise our Heavenly Father for an answer to our prayers. How do you feel when God answers one of your prayers? I am speechless, overcome by joy that reaches into my heart so deeply! Our God is an awesome God!

Thanks again and have a blessed day.

Comment

PRAISE GOD.
          I want to say in most humbleness, that I almost did NOT respond to this thread at first, but God told me POST, so I did. I praise God for talking to me. I praise God for healing.
          Lord, I praise you for your love and I praise you for your mercy.
          I'm Sara
          "Jesus wept." John 11:35
          Praying for my sister Mieke.
          sigpic

Comment

Wonderful news and wonderful answers to prayer! Lord Bless Zack and his family. Paise the Lord!

Comment

Working...
            X