Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent prayer for my husband

Hello all.
    I'm here today asking my online friends to please join in prayer for my husband, Mark. He has major job worries and is facing a difficult morning today (Friday, in just a few hours actually). I'm only posting it in the urgent forum as I'm hoping a few early risers will see this and join me in prayer. My husband may lose his job today, truly through no fault of his own, but that doesn't make it any easier. While I hope he does get to keep his job I pray the Lord's will be done and my husband feel God's blessings and feel at peace. It's going to be a very hard and stressful day for him. Please lift him up in prayer.
    Thank you and God bless!

Dear Heavenly Father

I pray for Mark in this very hour. My prayer is that U will let your will be done. You no that Mark has a lot of worries on his shoulders as he faces this day, and I ask of thee to show him Your Mighty power and love in this hour.

May he be treated fairly.

Give brother Mark the inner strenght and courage to face this problem. Give him calmness, and let him know that he is not alone in this.

Thank You, for thou will be done in Marks life today!

Bless this family!
    Amen
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

I am praying for both you and Mark. Whatever the outcome, please Lord give them strength and peace

Comment

I have prayed, and whatever the outcome, please let us know, so I can pray right for you. God bless.
        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Will continue tonight to lift up your husband.

Comment

Working...
          X