Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage needs prayers

Hi all,

I posted a few days ago asking for prayers for my marriage. These prayers are now needed on an urgent basis. Things have gotten so much worse, the disconnection has gotten worse, and nothing short of God's miracle is likely to get us through. Please say a prayer for that miracle for us...we've got 4 kids who need a solid home with two parents who love them and each other. Thank you.
    Everything you need to know...John 3:16

Please pray God for works a miracle in my marriage. We need all His help right now.

"I would hate to stand before the Lord one day and be ashamed of the treatment I gave one of His greatest gifts."

Will be praying with You. I do not think it is the Will of God for your marriage to be like this. I pray that God will give you comfort and strenght, and that He will intervene. That He will open doors for both of you, and that you will receive in things you could not even imagine.

Will keep on praying..........................................................

God bless and be with this family.
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

tryinghard, praying that God does send a miracle, as only HE can do....and, HE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! if only we could understand how God wants marriages to be!!!!

God bless you
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Lifting your marriage up before the Lord. Praying for Intervention and rescue. Praying for a miracle for you and your family.

Comment

I am praying for your marriage May you feel God's love and peace at this difficult time.

Comment

in prayer for your marriage

Comment

I've just sent my husband a lengthy email, in the hopes of beginning a repair between us. Please pray that God gave me the right words to say, and that we will be able to work through our differences and stay together. Thank you.
              Everything you need to know...John 3:16

Please pray God for works a miracle in my marriage. We need all His help right now.

"I would hate to stand before the Lord one day and be ashamed of the treatment I gave one of His greatest gifts."

Comment

Praying that out Lord be with in your email and in your attempts to save your marriage. Lifting up your husband before the Lord.

Comment

Jesus.. Please take care and help this marriage.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                  Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                  SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                  Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                  Daughter & Family
                  Vickie & Ashley
                  For ALL suffering with ALS
                  Moonglow and Nate
                  My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                  Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                  Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                  Gary &Cleaveland