RedneckCharger and his MOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT RedneckCharger and his MOM

Redneck is a member here...one who has been through a really hard time..he is one member I know who prayers for everyone on this list....a really nice man ..his mom is very very ill with ALS and time looks pretty dim for her...time here on earth....Long time to be with Jesus....anyhow PLEASE PLEASE pray for him and his MOM ....I won't go into a lot of detail but this prayer warroir NEEDS SOME PRAYERS himself and for mom...NOW is the time please...thank you ahead...Praying for Jesus to take his mom home in peace and for much comfort to fall upon our brother Redneck before durring and after this very hard time

Praying for Redneck Charger and his mom, that the peace of Christ which surpasses all understanding will settle in their hearts and lives, and will comfort them.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Comment

Continuing to watch and lift up this godly family to the Lord at this difficult time. Praying for their Mom that she need not suffer pain or difficulty in these, her last days.

Praying for strength for this entire family as they prepare for their eventual loss.

Lifting up our brother before the Lord that he would be strengthened as he is dealing with sickness and suffering on both sides of his family.

Comment

Pryaing for Redneck Charger and his Mom, and thank you for letting us know.
        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Charles and I will pray too for Mike and his mom.......

Love you,
          Mieke
          Glorious Day
          Living He loved me
          Dying He saved me
          Buried He carried my sins far away
          Risen He justified
          Freely forever
          One day He's coming
          Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

I pray for the peace of the Lord to envelop this family. Lord please give them comfort and the knowledge that you are there. In Jesus name

Comment

Praying for peace strength and comfort for them.

Comment

Praying for RedneckCharger and his mother.

"The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life and have in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)." -- John 10:10 (AMP)

Comment

Joining in tis prayed.....
                  Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
                  Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
                  http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

I am praying for Redneck Charger and his mom Mike always thinks of others no matter what hardship he is going through. I ask God to welcome his mom in heaven and to comfort and strengthen him as he walks this difficult walk.

Comment

Redneck, my prayers go up for you and your mom!!!

God bless ya'll!!
                      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Thank you EVERYBODY for your prayers for Redneck and his mom , family .....please please keep them tightly in your prayers...things look worse and worse and he is less able to come on here...know HE DOES and has prayed for almost everybody on this board at one time or another......and thus I feel we need to lift such a faithful friend up to our Lord

Again thank you and keep posting and praying

Comment

Joining in prayer.

Comment

Redneck, whenever you see this, please know that I will continue to hold you and your family up to Christ in prayer... and I wish I could give you a big .
                            -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                            It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                            So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                            We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                            Warren Barfield

Comment

Thank you Everyone for your prayers.. Thank you for praying for my Mom and myself.. I was telling Ashley.. when I came in the forums earlier.. I have been feeling a little down.. But when walking into the forums.. and doing what I usually do..and then come across prayers for Mom and me.. I started to smile.. Thank you all my friends.. thank you for being here and understanding.. You are all truly friends.. and God Bless YOU all.. Thank you!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                              Daughter & Family
                              Vickie & Ashley
                              For ALL suffering with ALS
                              Moonglow and Nate
                              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                              Gary &Cleaveland
                              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Working...
                              X