A Little About Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little About Me

Was a witch. Now I isn't. Haha!! Praise God! Ten years of serving the devil, thinking I had it all. Thinking I could do anything and everything. What a high I was on the first few years. Didn't last. The deeper I got into the occult and my "devilry", the more depressed I became. Morose, angry, hateful, spiteful. Nothing alleviated all those negative emotions. The last year or so of practicing, I went to bed every night with a knife...thinking that's it. End of the line for me. I don't plan on waking up in the morning.

I think I started with witchcraft because I got so fed up with people walking all over me. I got tired of the b/s I encountered...from Christians and non-Christians. And what better way to deal with such people, than to walk all over them. I started out with using candle magik. That wasn't good enough for me. I then went to trying crystal magik and that too, wasn't what I wanted. I was looking for something with "oomph".

I met my one demon - by "accident", when I decided to try meditation. I went into a deep place within and there he was. And that was only the beginning. I couldn't get enough of him or the sensation I experienced when I did meditate. Man, this was awesome...I wanted more!!

It got to the point where no rituals were needed. No ceremonies used in order to call up these nasty fellows. Meditation was a good avenue of calling on them, but that progressed to just calling on the name of one specific, and barking out my "orders" and things were done. Blimey, they were showing up before me, without me even asking! What a power trip! But that good feeling soon goes away.

I had the Book of Goetia; the Egyptian Book of the Dead; the Pauline Arts - anything I could get my hands on, in order to find out more about these lovely creatures.

I moved from Toronto to Arnprior in 2003, I think. I lost my job. And that started God's ball rolling. Six months of living in my new apartment, I had had enough of God tugging on my heart. Not quite sure how to describe His calling me, but I suppose passing churches, hearing people talk about Him. Plus there was a preacher who lived in PEI who was constantly sending me e-mails about Jesus and salvation. I tried so hard to get rid of this guy, and he just wouldn't let up! And do you know how really, really annoying it is to serve satan and have someone tell you Jesus loves you? Oooh, it used to make me so angry. But, good thing this man wasn't afraid of me, and was persistent in his cause.

So, I decided to see if He was all that He said He was. It was very frustrating too, as I wanted much to continue in my witchcraft and I couldn't really. There wasn't any joy in it. I took no pleasure anymore. I suppose God had had enough as well. I can just see Him sitting up there, shaking His head, saying "here comes that stubborn one again", "better give her a double dose", lol.

I went about three weeks trying to prove Him. And everything I put before Him, He came through with. Every request I made, He answered. Every provision I asked for, He provided. And the peace...my goodness. I was feeling happy. I was feeling good. This was wonderful!

One night in bed at 4am, with knife in hand (still) I lay in bed, and finally told Him, okay, this is it...I'm Your's. And I gave myself to Him. Life, heart, soul. And I was so afraid. Imagine that. Being afraid of serving God. But, I was terrified. I suppose I was so used to living in such a dark place, that anything else seemed unnatural.

As I lay there, enjoying my decision and wondering what I was suppose to do next, I heard this voice. Now, you have to understand I had approximately 10 demons I called upon on a regular basis. And my relationship with them was more than just a casual acquaintance. In the past, I had made it my business to make sure the demons I "used" were the strongest, nastiest, worst ones that existed. Not only was there a "spiritual" bond, there was a physical bond as well. There was one demon that was mainly my "own". And he's the one I called upon the most. He's the one I worshiped. He's the one who "protected" me; gave me advice. yada, yada, yada. A very powerful demon. He was mine and I was his.

I was even chatting to a woman in the U.S., one night and she told me she was (she wasn't saved, she was a Wiccan) going to pray for me and pray for my demon as well. I never told her about him. Yet across those miles, this woman knew. Anyway, the thought of someone praying for a demon kinda threw me for a loop...not to mention scared me. Can't imagine any demon needing nor wanting prayer, even from a Wiccan. lol.

Anyway, it was his voice I heard the night I got saved...telling the Almighty that it wouldn't work. That I belonged to him and that he would never let me go.

Well, didn't that scare the life from me. I knew what these things could do...or thought I did. Hadn't quite experienced God's amazing protection, so I kinda wondered if I had made the wrong choice.

I have slipped. A few months later, I actually decided following Jesus was just too much hassle, too much work and the desire to go back to the way I was kept creeping in. I threw out all my bibles, started stocking up on all my witchy paraphanelia and figured that was the end of that. Jesus just didn't have what it took. Wow.

But, just as satan is persuasive, God is more so. And thank goodness for that.

So, here I stand today. Walking with the Lord of Lords and rejoicing in my King. It's been an uphill battle. Many days are a struggle - many times these demons have tried to call me back. But, I'm at the point now, where I just kind of chuckle and let 'em know it ain't gonna work. I made the right choice and I'm on the winning side now!! Praise God.

The little witch that was...isn't anymore...hallelujah!

Keep looking directly at the Son.
    I trust in Your word. For Your word has given me life.
    Psalm 119: 42,50

Thank you so much for sharing, Anje. Anyone set free by the Son is free indeed.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Comment

Yes, indeed!!!! You are a child of the One and Only True Living God!!!!! Glory to God....thank YOU, Lord!

God Bless!
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Yes, God is Allpowerful - no one; no demon can stand against Him.

Praise God for your deliverance, and praise God that He will uphold you and help you grow and become more and more like His Son, Jesus Christ.

God bless.
        Jeremiah 29:11
        "For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (NASB)

Comment

Great testimony, Anje.

He isn't called the Lord of lords for nothing, is He?

Comment

Wow, what a powerful testimony! Thanks be to God, for what He's done for you!!!! God bless and thanks for sharing

Comment

Jesus Loves You!
              The demons can throw hissy fits all day long, that ain't ever gonna change the fact of your freedom.

God's Best.

Comment

Originally posted by bagofseed View Post
                Jesus Loves You!
                The demons can throw hissy fits all day long, that ain't ever gonna change the fact of your freedom.

God's Best.

Hissy fits...lol...I guess that's exactly what they do do, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Anje View Post
                  Hissy fits...lol...I guess that's exactly what they do do, isn't it?
                  Don't have a better description yet.
                  Never know what is going to get them started.
                  Met a young brother the other day who was sick.
                  I just spoke a blessing for him to "Be well"
                  Instantly demons are throwing a hissy fit.
                  They just cant help it, no self control, no real order, just jumping around like frogs.
                  What bothers me, is when I see that behavior in people.

God's Best!

Israel

Comment

Originally posted by bagofseed View Post
                    Don't have a better description yet.
                    Never know what is going to get them started.
                    Met a young brother the other day who was sick.
                    I just spoke a blessing for him to "Be well"
                    Instantly demons are throwing a hissy fit.
                    They just cant help it, no self control, no real order, just jumping around like frogs.
                    What bothers me, is when I see that behavior in people.

God's Best!

Israel
                    Yes, my friend and I were just talking about that this morning. People (adults) acting like children - having a temper tantrum. Not getting what they want, so they have a "hissy fit". Children you sort of expect some form of this, but in adults? Never ceases to amaze me. And the sad thing is, what they "fight" over is usually petty things. Right now, there's two older gents in my apartment building duking it out with each other. One's 61yrs and the other is 50yrs. I shake my head.

So much more important things going on in life.

Comment

Working...
                    X