Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT affected and my suffering I am crucified

Greeting I am new here hello
    a question, have anyone greatly suffered at any time in one's life, did your friends or parents affected you for the name of Christ, where you bruised for his namesake, did you give up something at the altar to receive the Holy Spirit, how do we know when we are really saved,
    Saved from what?
    Is not salvation is to sanctified and sealed by the Holy Spirit, not by water but by the burning of our souls for the remission of sins?
    affected for our sins, at the altar to receive the Holy Spirit?
    Not by deeds and works, but that gift of life is eternal, do you even know what is eternal?

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live: yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify: and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we are dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Galatians 2:20; Matthew 23:34; Romans 6:6-8; Galatians 5:11;
    Matthew 27:38; Colossians 2:11

"You will know when I deal with you for my name’s sake, not according to your evil ways and corrupt doings, O house of Israel," Ezekiel 20:44
    Originally posted by Son Of Man View Post
    Greeting I am new here hello
    a question,..how do we know when we are really saved,

Saved from what?
    "Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: ‘Thus you say, "If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, and we pine away in them, how can we then live?"
    'So turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, house of Israel?" Ezekiel 33:10-11

Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—The sure mercies of David. Isaiah 55:3-9

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." Isaiah 43:25

Comment

Working...
    X