Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyond your salvation, what is the greatest miracle you ever experienced from Christ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave L View Post

I would believe anyone who can stake their claim in scripture. You cannot so far.
    I have, you will not discuss the scriptures because you are hard in your conclusion that all empowerment is demonic.
    --
    Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L View Post

They were in trouble with proving it.
      Great point.

Did you ever get "in trouble" when you produced viable proof of your friend being healed by God?
      --
      Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

**Mod-Staff Note**
        Several posts deleted.

Stop the questioning of salvation and mal-aligning your fellow board members.

If this continues, and the staff has been seeing it occur for the last several weeks, threads will begin to be closed, and posting privileges will begin to be suspended, until grace, patience, and kindness one-toward-another return.

Remember this point, and these verses:
        It is often not the content of 'what' we post to our brothers, that causes the greatest sin, but the manner of 'how' we post to our brothers.

II Timothy 2:24 "And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves"

Galatians "5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance"

For those who understand the above, and can continue, in full consideration of the above, please feel welcomed to continue this discussion.
        Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
        • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
        • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
        • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
        • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

Working...
        X