your opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your opinions please.

I have a new blog up discuessing religion and science, but I have no input from a religious prespective. I'd love if you guys have some free time to take a look. Comment on it from your personal viewpoints...

http://bracingtruth.blogspot.com/

Reads a little like me, 13 years ago before i read the bible. Not something i'm interested in now, discussing different faiths and no faith.

I can only recommend that you start reading the bible at Matthew's gospel and for the next 260 days read a chapter a day till you finish the New Testament. In fact in 89 days you'll have read the 4 gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke & John. Each has different values and compliments the others. Acts is next, with what the disciple/ apostles did after Jesus died and rose again.

It's a confused dangerous world out there, ruled by satan. Go to the perfect creator, listen to the words of Jesus Christ - the Good News.

Your time is better spent finding out about the 1 God (a friend on these forums corrected someone else for writing god recently) than inviting every person to give you there own theory of how we can take things within creation and promote them to idol worship. being false gods (small g).

Please join us in christian answer forum. Love SofTy.
    1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

Working...
    X