Telekinesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telekinesis

I know Christians believe that Christ can perform miracles and do wondrous things; He proclaimed

John 14:12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Roughly around 2011 or perhaps 2010 I was with a friend in a pet store. We had smoked marijuana prior and went in to just look around. At one point we were looking at a package on a bottom shelf. Then I got into a meditative trance and began to think about the different colours of the rainbow. A chill suddenly went up my spine, a ghostly hand protruded out of my eyes and grabbed the package, and for about a second I had the ability to move the package from a few feet away. As soon as I realized what was going on, I said in my mind "stop", and the ability went away.

The reason I said "stop" was because I did not fully trust the friend I was with, and I was scared he would report me.

Since then I have not pursued this ability at all, and I honestly don't know how I did it, however the experience perplexes me and I still wonder what would have happened if I had proved to myself that this is real by actually moving the package.

Re: Telekinesis

Brother, the answer you seek is in the scripture reference you cited.

Jesus said to the disciples that they would do the works that HE had been doing. Raising the dead, healing, casting out demons. Then he said they would be greater. How could their works be greater than raising dead people? They can't.

Jesus was speaking of greater in volume, not greater in being more "sensational". These men went geographically and time wise farther than Jesus had time for in his three years of his ministry.

So ask yourself. Did what happened to you sound like something Jesus did while on this earth? Under the influence. In a trance. Visions of spectres. No.

Whatever happened to you was not what Jesus was talking about.

God bless you.
    sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post
      Brother, the answer you seek is in the scripture reference you cited.

Jesus said to the disciples that they would do the works that HE had been doing. Raising the dead, healing, casting out demons. Then he said they would be greater. How could their works be greater than raising dead people? They can't.

Jesus was speaking of greater in volume, not greater in being more "sensational". These men went geographically and time wise farther than Jesus had time for in his three years of his ministry.

So ask yourself. Did what happened to you sound like something Jesus did while on this earth? Under the influence. In a trance. Visions of spectres. No.

Whatever happened to you was not what Jesus was talking about.

God bless you.
      I think you're right, I do not wish to put attention to myself by doing these kind of things, so I believe I did the right thing at the time. But I am curious if anyone else has experienced something similar, and if this is even possible, because the experience confuses me to this day.

Comment

I think anyone who dabbles with substances can have these what I am going to call a hallucination.

I have a friend who simply had a negative reaction to a prescribed pain killer and suffered hallucinations. One night, she heard her 8 year old son come to her bed, rustle her, and say, "Mama, I'm sick."

When she opened her eyes, she didn't see her son, but a horrible and very ugly Frankenstein's monster. Her husband has just died that year and she kept a gun nearby. She said that she almost killed him, but something was telling her this was a reaction to these meds.

She struggled to comprehend that and took him into the kitchen for some nauseua medication and she said it was so very real that she was leading Frankenstein's monster down the hall and when she gave him the spoonful of medicine, it was the monster who opened his mouth and swallowed. She tucked the monster into bed.

She said it was just that real and terrifying. She never took those pills again and called her doctor the next day to tell him what happened.

Substances - legal or illegal - can make us so very certain that we see things that just aren't real. It happens to many.
        sigpic
        ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post
          I think anyone who dabbles with substances can have these what I am going to call a hallucination.

I have a friend who simply had a negative reaction to a prescribed pain killer and suffered hallucinations. One night, she heard her 8 year old son come to her bed, rustle her, and say, "Mama, I'm sick."

When she opened her eyes, she didn't see her son, but a horrible and very ugly Frankenstein's monster. Her husband has just died that year and she kept a gun nearby. She said that she almost killed him, but something was telling her this was a reaction to these meds.

She struggled to comprehend that and took him into the kitchen for some nauseua medication and she said it was so very real that she was leading Frankenstein's monster down the hall and when she gave him the spoonful of medicine, it was the monster who opened his mouth and swallowed. She tucked the monster into bed.

She said it was just that real and terrifying. She never took those pills again and called her doctor the next day to tell him what happened.

Substances - legal or illegal - can make us so very certain that we see things that just aren't real. It happens to many.
          It could have been a hallucination, and since I have no evidence to back any of this up, I'll leave it at that.

Comment

thanks for this interesting info!

__________________________________________________ ______________
            Who would venture upon the journey of life, if compelled to begin it at the end?
            Kind regards,Linghi Diceus

Comment

Working...
            X