Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In light of the recent abortion discussion, read this for encouragement....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In light of the recent abortion discussion, read this for encouragement....

I have a couple in my group of acquaintances that have tried to have a baby for years. [They are in their 30's]. It's been to no avail and heartbreaking.

Now a separate story.....

There was a baby boy born in town yesterday.

Now to connect the dots...…

Five days before the birth of that baby, the mother, not knowing, but knowing OF this couple came to their home and told them that she could not keep and raise this baby as she thought. She was certain and sure.

She asked them FIVE DAYS before the birth, if they would take the baby and their own. FIVE DAYS to prepare!! Of course they said yes and have had five days, now six, to get ready for a baby!

LOL!! God is good! He also has a sense of humor and rewards the faithful! I thank him that this mother did not kill her baby. I thank him that this childless couple has had their prayers answered.

sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

Re: In light of the recent abortion discussion, read this for encouragement....

Wow, I've been hearing so many stories like this... all glorifying God as He works behind the scenes even in our trials!

Five days though, lol, talk about life hitting you in the face.
    「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
    撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

Comment

That's an awesome story.
      Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
      Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jayne. That's a beautiful testimony
        This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post
          I have a couple in my group of acquaintances that have tried to have a baby for years. [They are in their 30's]. It's been to no avail and heartbreaking.

Now a separate story.....

There was a baby boy born in town yesterday.

Now to connect the dots...…

Five days before the birth of that baby, the mother, not knowing, but knowing OF this couple came to their home and told them that she could not keep and raise this baby as she thought. She was certain and sure.

She asked them FIVE DAYS before the birth, if they would take the baby and their own. FIVE DAYS to prepare!! Of course they said yes and have had five days, now six, to get ready for a baby!

LOL!! God is good! He also has a sense of humor and rewards the faithful! I thank him that this mother did not kill her baby. I thank him that this childless couple has had their prayers answered.

Hooah and Amen!
          --
          Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Praise God! Thanks for sharing.
            Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

That's a miracle. And 5 is considered by many to be the number of grace.

There may be as many as 32 couples wanting to adopt in the USA for ever 1 child that is put up for adoption.

It is difficult to find reliable statistics to answer this question. Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 couples waiting for every one child who is placed for adoption.
              https://www.americanadoptions.com/pr...ptive_families

Thank you for sharing this story Jayne!
              Matt 9:13
              13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
              NASU

Comment

Working...
              X