Gradual testimony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gradual testimony

I've been looking into revivals lately, and i've come to conclude that many focus on the "time before you accepted Christ" and "now." They emphasize how there should be a big difference.

I'm only 15 but i gradually accepted Christ into my life after so many years of searching. i honestly can't recall one time period where i was "without Him" and then "with Him." i know a lot of people have huge stories about their testimonies, how God broke them down one night and they instantly accepted Him. Why do i feel like i've failed in that area?

Has anyone else ever felt like this?
    I am convinced that my purpose here is not to proclaim my glory, or anyone else's, but to reach out to a world lost in hunger and pain and show them the passionate life, the living water, that is my precious Christ Jesus.

I am a 15 year old on a mission.

My testimony found here ---> http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=130814

It depends, normally there isn't a line in the timeline of your life to seperate 'with Christ' to 'without Christ'. But you know yourself now whether Christ is with you or not; if in doubt, examine yourself.
    He's charging into hell and bringing heaven with him!- Rob Bell

"So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir" - Paul - Galations 4:7

Comment

My walk was a gradual one as well, but I can say that when I did start following him even though it was slow I definitely felt him grow in me.

Yahweh be with you

Comment

Working...
      X