Are We the Last Generation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We the Last Generation?

Does anyone else sometimes feel like we really are the last generation before Jesus returns? I see how secularism and wordliness is permeating the youth more and more... and that's in America. America seems to have a stronger belief in God than most other Western culture nations like Europe and Canada. And even then, we're degrading. I used to believe that Jesus would return before my 40th birthday (2031), and to an extent I still feel as though this world won't make it to 2040. It seems like things are just like they were in Noah's time. Godly, Christian women (part of "the daughters of men") are dating and marrying the sons of God (fallen angels, or in this case, young men under influence of said demons). Anyone else have this feeling that hey, this is it, the clock's about to run out.
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

Epic God is epic!

You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

Re: Are We the Last Generation?

I see no reason why our generation is likely to be the last: the world has been in much worse condition than it is in today.

Comment

I believe that I will be alive when Christ appears. Since my 40th was 6 years ago and my military retiree card expires in 2031 and is due a reissue... it would be great not to have to get that new card
      --
      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasius View Post
        I see no reason why our generation is likely to be the last: the world has been in much worse condition than it is in today.
        Well look who is back!

It's been worse? Huh, didn't know that.
        Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

Epic God is epic!

You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Youssarian View Post
          Well look who is back!

It's been worse? Huh, didn't know that.
          The West hasn't quite dethroned Rome, yet.

Comment

The West hasn't quite dethroned Rome, yet.
            Dethroned?
            They are helping them.
            Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
            And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
            Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
            and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
            1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Originally posted by Youssarian View Post
              Does anyone else sometimes feel like we really are the last generation before Jesus returns? I see how secularism and wordliness is permeating the youth more and more... and that's in America. America seems to have a stronger belief in God than most other Western culture nations like Europe and Canada. And even then, we're degrading. I used to believe that Jesus would return before my 40th birthday (2031), and to an extent I still feel as though this world won't make it to 2040. It seems like things are just like they were in Noah's time. Godly, Christian women (part of "the daughters of men") are dating and marrying the sons of God (fallen angels, or in this case, young men under influence of said demons). Anyone else have this feeling that hey, this is it, the clock's about to run out.
              I believe we will see the end.
              Some prophesy guy on TBN made the statement that when Isreal rises up to a nation again(1948), that whoever was born after 1948 would see the return of Jesus.
              Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
              And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,

Comment

Originally posted by Protective Angel View Post
                Dethroned?
                They are helping them.
                Hard to help a nation that's been defunct for quite some time.

Comment

Be careful what you choose to listen to and who you choose to listen to.

I believe we will see the end.
                  Some prophesy guy on TBN made the statement that when Isreal rises up to a nation again(1948), that whoever was born after 1948 would see the return of Jesus.
                  Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
                    Be careful what you choose to listen to and who you choose to listen to.
                    Exactly.

That's why I put that face with the post.

I believe that no man will know the time. It's just interesting the attempts to do so.

Comment

Hard to help a nation that's been defunct for quite some time.
                      Rome went underground.

Comment

I agree but with a disclaimer. Jesus mentions some signs to let us know His coming is soon.
                        Exactly.

That's why I put that face with the post.

I believe that no man will know the time. It's just interesting the attempts to do so.
                        Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
                          I agree but with a disclaimer. Jesus mentions some signs to let us know His coming is soon.
                          Oh yes, I agree 110%

Comment

Personally I believe we are going to be the generation that will see the events of Revelation and the end of this age with the return of Christ.

We have reached the point of globalization and a world dictatorship is feasible, also thanks to the www the Mark of the beast has the required infrastructure to become a reality.

I would say that the fig tree is putting forth its shoots and that summer is neigh.

Comment

I believe so, although we should trust His timing, not our own. We all know what happens when we do that.
                              Jesus paid it all
                              All to Him I owe
                              Sin had left a crimson stain
                              He washed it white as snow

Sin no longer has dominion over you. You are Free.

Comment

Working...
                              X