Red Plumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Plumb

Haha , no..not a red plumb...but I just recently got a couple of cds from 2 Christian artists..a rock group called Red and a rock/pop group Plumb. I really like both of them! Anyone else fans of these bands??
    sigpic "My DADDY is bigger than your problems!"

~Danielle~

Heard of them both but not really a fan of either... Kind of immersed myself in Black Metal the last couple of weeks (I'm calling over a priest for an exorcism). Really though, even before that I was never into either band.

Comment

I believe I've heard Red before. Not bad. I haven't heard of the other band though. I don't listen to much Christian music.
      sigpic

Comment

they are both ok.
        "Few men are born brave. Many become so through training and force of discipline"
        -Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." - James 2:26

Watch This! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA - Christian Artist Lecrae

Comment

I love them both. I love the song Already over, Pieces, and Gave It All Away by Red and In My Arms, Cut, Jekyll and Hide, Children of the Heaven, and Damaged by Plumb.
          God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
          and your hope will not be cut off.
          - Proverbs 23:18

Comment

Originally posted by HISprincess90 View Post
            Haha , no..not a red plumb...but I just recently got a couple of cds from 2 Christian artists..a rock group called Red and a rock/pop group Plumb. I really like both of them! Anyone else fans of these bands??
            Love both of them!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X