Anybody Here??? (echoe, echoe, echo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Here??? (echoe, echoe, echo)

I would love to be here in the Youth forums, but i don't seem to find anybody else that would be interested in being here. Or maybe they just haven't checked it out yet.

I think i have a few reasons:

1 some youth people maybe have never been introduced to the site
    2 the youth kids are here but don't know about this
    3 the youth kids are here but saw no one else was and aren't posting here at all.

Maybe i am wrong on all three posts, but these are just a few ideas. We need to get this section of the forum running! I think it would be great to have forum section for the youth!!!!! I would obviously join it.
    Born~in~Christ

AKA BIC...<3
    I
    Less than three
    my friends
    &
    Savior!

The whole board has just been overhauled and some people are having trouble getting used to the new format. And, at least here in the states, most kids are on Christmas break. Don't worry, you'll soon have people joining you.

Welcome to the board.

Comment

What! Whats that I hear??? An echo!!!
      I'm in!

Comment

Hello! I am here again.......if anyone else is.
        Born~in~Christ

AKA BIC...<3
        I
        Less than three
        my friends
        &
        Savior!

Comment

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Finally... it's nice to find that I'm not the only young person on these forums!

Comment

I'm here (but apparently ya'll are not)

Comment

Snowking, snowking! I hope it's not to late but I am still here!!! I'm usually on here at least once every other week!! Hope to meet up with ya!

Comment

Haha! Yes I'm here.

Comment

It's kind of like "ok, now what! I mean there is someone actually replying!" ummm.... A Topic! yes a Topic! that is what comes next??! We could discuss about having a topic! Really we seriously could!
                    I'm kind of sorting it out in my mind while I'm writing... so were here on earth for this short while and on this earth there is this Bible forum.(to myself: "yes, katy I believe we have already established that") And there are many different disscusions/ topics that come and go. And there is fun, fellowship and friendship. I think a big part of it is being able to encourage and spur each other on as Sisters and Brothers in Christ. And I know it can be hard sometimes for teenagers to have a testominy. Cause its like there's two ways. Those who don't have the love of God and the hope of heaven. I mean not having that and then going through a trial?? And then there's the Christain with the joy of Lord able to give all thier cares and anxiety and really everything to God, putting on the full armor of God and its constant spritual warfare(like in public schools). I guess schools almost out though.(I'm homeschooled but I have friends that are in the situations and I "hear about" alot that goes on in activitys I'm in involved in).... So that leads to the Topic : Encouragement? Or we could take a poll on who thinks this would make a good private message to myself? Have at it!!!
                    btw(rereading it, my thoughts are kind of choppy and they wander here or there; so hope its readable! (yeah! you'd think after realizing that I would change it! but no not really!)

Comment

Re: Anybody Here??? (echoe, echoe, echo)

Let's just say that if you wanted more young people to post, ya gotta get relevant. Create topics such as:
                      Videos and video games
                      Fave music
                      Current events in entertainment
                      ....among other things. And since you're here, make sure that God is in it too!
                      .......................John 3:16.........................

My testimony:http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=112657I hope that it inspires one and all

Comment

I'm in on the idea it might be a little late but I'm fifteen
                        Every temptation is of the devil, and every sin leads to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter121 View Post
                          I'm in on the idea it might be a little late but I'm fifteen
                          Everyone else may have just been waiting for you to show up.

Glad you are here...

Ok everyone, you can come out now..
                          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
                          ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
                          ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Working...
                          X