I'm sorry for posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry for posting

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just want to say that I don't feel that God cares about me. No one cares and no one has to. But I'm tired of hurting and doing so in vain. I'm sorry again if this is the wrong place to post this. Feel free to delete it as I don't matter anyway.

Originally posted by sadmoongaze View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just want to say that I don't feel that God cares about me. No one cares and no one has to. But I'm tired of hurting and doing so in vain. I'm sorry again if this is the wrong place to post this. Feel free to delete it as I don't matter anyway.
    What I hear in your words and tone is that you don't care anything about yourself. I've been there and done that and it's a bad place to be.

When you are in that place, it's easy to believe that neither God nor other people care. Again, I know EXACTLY how this feels and how it drains your soul and life.

Don't live based on your feelings. There's nothing wrong with feelings. They are normal, but the bad ones can devastate us.

God does care about you. It's in his word that he wants us to cast our cares on him, that "whosoever" will may take the free gift of the water of life, AND it is his will that none should perish.

Do you read the Bible? Try reading Philippians. It's just four short chapters.

Give it a try. I will pray for your.
    sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post

What I hear in your words and tone is that you don't care anything about yourself. I've been there and done that and it's a bad place to be.

When you are in that place, it's easy to believe that neither God nor other people care. Again, I know EXACTLY how this feels and how it drains your soul and life.

Don't live based on your feelings. There's nothing wrong with feelings. They are normal, but the bad ones can devastate us.

God does care about you. It's in his word that he wants us to cast our cares on him, that "whosoever" will may take the free gift of the water of life, AND it is his will that none should perish.

Do you read the Bible? Try reading Philippians. It's just four short chapters.

Give it a try. I will pray for your.
      I want to appreciate you for reaching out, but I'm sorry because right now I'm hurting and I feel like this heartache I feel is in vain.

I may get in trouble for saying this but I'm considering ending my life at the end of the year. I don't feel I am strong enough to keep going on anymore. I'm sorry.

Comment

God loves you...and he loves you dearly....so much he died for you...dear Jesus...please show sadmoongaze your care and help them..thank You amen

Comment

Originally posted by sadmoongaze View Post

I want to appreciate you for reaching out, but I'm sorry because right now I'm hurting and I feel like this heartache I feel is in vain.

I may get in trouble for saying this but I'm considering ending my life at the end of the year. I don't feel I am strong enough to keep going on anymore. I'm sorry.
          Could you think about just taking a deep breath - contacting your doctor and asking him/her to refer to you a mental health professional. That's SO easy to do.

I've done it before. I just went to a local walk-in clinic and ask them to do a general physical and ask them to refer me to someone who could help me with my depression/anxiety. They did and he was a wonderful doctor.

What you are experiencing may be able to be curbed with counseling and medicine therapy. Please, at least try, and don't say to yourself that it won't help. You don't have any idea about that until you do.

What if these doctors could find the source of this pain and anguish and could help you?

Also, do you have a Christian you can talk to - a pastor or layperson?
          sigpic
          ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post

Could you think about just taking a deep breath - contacting your doctor and asking him/her to refer to you a mental health professional. That's SO easy to do.

I've done it before. I just went to a local walk-in clinic and ask them to do a general physical and ask them to refer me to someone who could help me with my depression/anxiety. They did and he was a wonderful doctor.

What you are experiencing may be able to be curbed with counseling and medicine therapy. Please, at least try, and don't say to yourself that it won't help. You don't have any idea about that until you do.

What if these doctors could find the source of this pain and anguish and could help you?

Also, do you have a Christian you can talk to - a pastor or layperson?
            A few years ago I spent eighteen days in a hospital. The most productive thing I did was walking up and down a hallway and playing bingo. The social worker was condescending and the doctor only spoke to me twice and those two times didn't even total five minutes.

Medication is a difficult subject for me because I have had some really negative experiences with them. I do talk to a therapist. It helps some but I'm afraid to open up about certain things out of fear of getting in trouble for feeling bad.

The pain I'm feeling is not done random thing that just happened. I have had some painful experiences that still hurt deeply. I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself well.

Comment

Working...
            X