Finding an old friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding an old friend

Any suggestions in finding a guy I was in the Army with? He was very instrumental in leading me to the Lord, though he doesn't know it. We were at Ft. Jackson, SC back in 1985 at the same time and he was from California. His name is fairly common (Randy Roberts) so tracking him seems impossible. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Ken

Re: Finding an old friend

Originally posted by LandShark View Post
    Any suggestions in finding a guy I was in the Army with? He was very instrumental in leading me to the Lord, though he doesn't know it. We were at Ft. Jackson, SC back in 1985 at the same time and he was from California. His name is fairly common (Randy Roberts) so tracking him seems impossible. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Ken
    Working on it.
    Maybe? https://www.facebook.com/randy.roberts.14661

UPDATE above guy is incorrect. Still looking.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Re: Finding an old friend

Thanks for trying. I looked through Facebook but it is so big. In 1985 I was 19 and he was older, I would say no older than 30 but no younger than 25. So 27 sounds good, that would be 8 years older than me making him about 57. I know we was born and raised in Cali and I know he had blonde hair... of course by now he likely has no hair!

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...VsQDrAQ4dUDCAs

Comment

Catholic Answers has a large forum to post this in.

Comment

What Church there was involved? I once emailed a Church I attended at Lowery AFB which is closed. It turns out, a friend had sent them a letter that month looking for friends they knew in the military. Can't hurt to try.

Comment

Working...
            X