X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to help my community

hello my fellow Christians

my name is Renee and I'm 19 years old
    I live in Belgium and I wanted to do something for my church because they did so much for me.
    so I decided to make some T-shirts and the profit I make off these will go to my church.
    feel free to check the T-shirt out and tell me your honest opinion about it

i'm sorry if this is not allowed here but I just want to give something back to my church.

here is the link to the t-shirts

*Link Removed by BrianW*

thanks in advance for your opinions and sorry if my English is not that good, i'm here to practice that as well

Re: trying to help my community

Renee,

It's a sweet thing to do and I love your heart but links of this kind are not allowed here. Bible Chat is for discussing topics relating to Scripture and living a Christ centered life.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Comment

Hey brian

Thanks for your reply, but is there any way I can spread the word about my T-shirts so I can help my church out?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Ebay is a good place if you are selling them for a fixed price or even want to use the "make offer" feature. Also, if they weigh less than 16oz, you cans ship 1st class international for fairly decent rates.

Bless your heart's desires for glorifying God
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
          Ebay is a good place if you are selling them for a fixed price or even want to use the "make offer" feature. Also, if they weigh less than 16oz, you cans ship 1st class international for fairly decent rates.

Bless your heart's desires for glorifying God
          ebay is not really an option because the company I use, only starts producing the T-shirts when there are enough people who ordered the product

but thanks for your reply's, i'm happy there are people replying to my post

Comment

Originally posted by rené156 View Post
            ebay is not really an option because the company I use, only starts producing the T-shirts when there are enough people who ordered the product

but thanks for your reply's, i'm happy there are people replying to my post
            Go online and start a simply e-commerce website.
            Some people are offended that the Sovereign God, because He loved man so much and wanted to be in an intimate relationship with his creation, gave Man a free will to respond to God's grace, offered to all. They are offended that God is God as God chooses to be, not as they choose for God to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Stew Ward's Hip View Post
              Go online and start a simply e-commerce website.
              thanks for your reply, will concider this option

but is there any place I can post links in this forum?

Comment

I'm discussing that with others in the leadership team. In the mean time this thread is being moved to Christian Classified.

Just a hint though....you can always start a facebook page and at the top of Bible Forums is a facebook link. Just saying....

All we really ask is that you participate in other threads and discussions so we know that you aren't just here to promote your T-Shirts. I am NOT accusing you of being here just for that purpose so please don't take that the wrong way. We hope you stick around and fellowship with us for a long, long time.
                Day by day
                Oh Dear Lord
                Three things I pray
                To see thee more clearly
                Love thee more dearly
                Follow thee more nearly
                Day by day

Comment

Working...
                X