Book Review Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Review Request

My name is James Rondinone. Studying and teaching the word of God has been a passion of mine for over 20 years. Recently, I have decided to publish many of the teachings that have been a part of a weekly series in the spiritual category of my local newspaper.
    Name of New Book: You Are A Christian. Now, What?
    Story Line: How does a Christian know what to look for when attending a church that will help them grow spiritually? If you would like to know what to look for, then this book is the one for you.
    Project Summary: Read the manuscript (116 pages) and leave a review on Amazon when the manuscript is published. The manuscript has been submitted to the publisher and is still in the Manuscript Review process. In the meantime, I will send you the unformatted version. When the book is published I will send you an email copy and remind you to leave a review.
    Compensation Copy of e-book (epub/mobi/PDF) when the manuscript is published.
    Contact me and let me know if you are interested in reading the manuscript: jamesrondinonepublications@gmail.com

Re: Book Review Request

Welcome to the forum James.

You need to know however that we do not allow promotions to take place in any section of the forum except in the Christian Classified section. I will be moving this post of yours there in a moment. Please restrict all future posts of this nature to that section of the forum.

It would be great if you would join in the discussions going on or start some of your own.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

Working...
    X