Do you use Ear Cell Phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use Ear Cell Phones?

Do you use Ear Cell phones? what do you think of them? do you think they are more robotic look? scary techology?
    How does it work? Does it ring in your ear?

Peter
    Yes
    26.67%
    No
    73.33%

I find bluetooth headsets to be rather funny looking. People think they are so cool, they wear them everywhere and never take them off. It's like the "annoying cell phone guy" all over again.

Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Comment

No, I dont see the need for myself. My mom and grandma use em for when they're drivin around. Here in California, a law takes effect in January where talking on your cell phone while driving will be illegal unless you're using a hands-free device like a bluetooth.
      Jeremy, a bondservant of the Lord.

Today is a good day to die for Christ.

Comment

No I don't use these.
        Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

Soli Deo Gloria!

My Video's:
        http://www.youtube.com/thewoodsofjordan

Comment

Ugh! Ever carried on a conversation with someone for a moment until you realized they were talking to someone on their ear cell? IMO it's rude. Go outside by yourself if you're going to use em.

BD
          3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

I use them, but only when driving so I can be hands-free, or here at home when I'm home alone and need my hands to be free to do other things. My sister and I refer to people with them on (including ourselves) as cyborgs. As for being out in public, I try to keep from it, because I think it does make me look stupid, esp when I'm "talking to myself".

Comment

If people made the "psssht" sound effect after they were done saying each sentence, then they'd be cool
              Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Voted no. I am so old that I was drug kicking & screaming into the 21st century. Shortly before the turn of the century I was 1st responder for emergencies & accidents at a huge industrial processing plant. I had to carry a pager & learned to use a cell phone. My daughter laughed saying she could not believe it, Daniel Boon w/ a pager & cell phone.
                Not quit that old.
                Dont do black powder but can harness a pack mule.
                Too old to learn & too young not to.
                I get a lot of from several of our younger church members.
                Thank you Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                  If people made the "psssht" sound effect after they were done saying each sentence, then they'd be cool
                  Yea something like the borg or stormtroopers

Comment

Working...
                  X