Densa Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Densa Quiz

This is a quiz to see how dense we really are http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/c.../pak/jquiz.cgi

The Densa Test, Your Evaluation

Your Score

You scored 12 out of 12 - You are a genius!

Kewl!

Some tricky questions Joe!

Sherrie

Galatians 2: 20
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

*sniff* *sniff* I guess I'm "really slow", lol.. well, actually when I somewhat cheated I did better, but I was never a genius like Sherrie! And I got the Moses/Noah question wrong--how could I have missed that one!!lol.... Anyways, fun quiz Joe, thanks for the laugh(at myself)!

Comment

Oh dear!It's back to pre-k for me (scatches head and stumbles out toward the door trying to push it open when the sign says pull)
        How majestic your whispers...what a wonderful God

Comment

I love the responses, I wish everyone would give one.
          Just when we think we have it figured out we miss the next one...lol
          I believe I got 7 when I took this quiz but it was 4 or 5 years ago so you can add or subtract one from my total because I'm not positive.

Comment

Normal but distracted

The Densa Test, Your Evaluation
            Remember, this is just for fun.

Your Score
            You scored 9 out of 12 - You are normal but distracted
            ShalomUit
            Chal
            <*,})+<

Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda: The church reformed and always to be reformed

Truth may be stranger than fiction, but fiction is surely stranger than truth "may be." Maybe? -chal's Third (and final!) Big Book of Little Known Thingies that Could (in fact) Become Facts (or faxed) One Day.

Comment

Got 11 right...even a careful reader muffed the easy Moses/Noah one! Congrats, Sherrie
              God happens!
              'I Can Only Imagine'

Bless the Beasts and the Children:
              http://youtu.be/AhR36gV6vW4

On cautionary note:
              Originally posted by ProjectPeter
              When they say something... it is about anyone's guess what it is they really mean... but NEVER ask for clarification of their mysterious language... they are often very happy to give it and that's when the discussion goes FREAKY!

Comment

So far we have a 9, 11 and 12 posted...
                Nice scores
                I know one of my old friends got brain dead...lol

Comment

I think the trick to the whole quiz was when at the beginning it said, the answer you think is right will be wrong. Or something like that. So I just read the question out loud. Then thought about all the possibilities of it being a trick question and what possibilities of what the right answer would be.

The hard one to figure out was the 3 pills to me. I was afraid I was going to be wrong on it, and was shocked when I got it correct.

I really do not like those kinds of quiz's where the sole purpose is to set you up. When it is easy, it is hard for me. When it is hard, it is an exciting challenge for me. Those easy ones just make me nervous.

Sherrie

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

You scored 11 out of 12 - You are above normal! (Question 8 gets them every time!!)

I blew the one about the 3 pills!

Comment

You scored 9 out of 12 - You are normal but distracted

Alright! I'm finally normal!!

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
                      And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
                      Genesis 12:2-3

Comment

I only got 10 out of 12...

...and I've taken the test before!

A long, long time ago.

Comment

If you enjoyed this one there are some quizzes on the American Mensa (High IQ Society) Website.

http://us.mensa.org

Comment

Thanks melyssa! I have bookmarked this in my favorites and will check it out later!

Sherrie

Comment

Got em... if you're looking for the obvious, that helps, & I've heard a bunch of these before. Anymore like this?

BD
                              3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

Working...
                              X