This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave Job to be Hired by CoffeeCat?

If Coffee Cat offered you $40k a year to work at her CoffeeCat shop would you work there leaving your Job as soon as you can?
    Does anyone work here?
    Yes Hire me CoffeeCat
    42.86%
    No
    14.29%
    Yes Slug lyn cheech karen tango; its your destiny to work at CoffeeCat
    14.29%
    I already work at Coffee Cat
    0.00%
    Maybe
    28.57%

I don't have a job to leave to go work for Coffee Cat....

Now...as a loyal Canadian, would Coffee Cat leave her Coffee Cat job to work for Tim Horton's?
    Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. Philippians 2:16

Comment

where is this place?

Comment

Well ... d'uh! Of course I'd work for Coffee cat... A Christian employer would be grand.
        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

I'd want to quality control the coffee
          24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
          I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
          I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
          1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Comment

i voted maybe..
            depends on the benefits package!
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
            Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
            Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Originally posted by tayariswife View Post
              i voted maybe..
              depends on the benefits package!
              You have the employer coffee benefit package

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJ View Post
                You have the employer coffee benefit package
                Does that include free coffee all day? If so I'm there!
                .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

I think so; Coffee does come cheap at coffeecat shop

Comment

If I ever, ever visit that place, I promise to take a picture standing under the doorway.
                    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                    Warren Barfield

Comment

I voted no. Sorry but simply the smell of coffee turns my stomach.
                      Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!

Comment

Originally posted by JWayne View Post
                        I voted no. Sorry but simply the smell of coffee turns my stomach.
                        Oh JWayne - you are SUCH a grind...

PeterJ - you've outdone yourself with this one!
                        V
                        I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
                        - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Vhayes View Post

PeterJ - you've outdone yourself with this one!
                          V
                          Thanks for reading

Comment

Actually, now I have a job, and it's just about my dream job, one I never thought I'd get in a million years... so I have to say... No, I wouldn't go and work for our coffee cat. But I'm sure she understands.
                            Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Originally posted by daughter View Post
                              Actually, now I have a job, and it's just about my dream job, one I never thought I'd get in a million years... so I have to say... No, I wouldn't go and work for our coffee cat. But I'm sure she understands.
                              I sure do understand!! Woohoo for Daughter!
                              -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                              It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                              So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                              We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                              Warren Barfield

Comment

Working...
                              X