Tattoo advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo advice

I had 3 tattoo's done when i was younger, they are native american symbols, wich i now regret. i need to get rid of them as i think they are pagen god symbols what should i do ? just get a block to cover them so they are just covered in black blocks ? i am now aware of the second commandment and this bothers me. Ant suggestions ?

was told i would regret the tattos but didn't listen ! the stupidity of youth

A really good tattoo artist may be able to change them into another image, for you. Check it out. And good luck.
    Romans 15:30 KJV 30Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

Comment

You can have the tattoos removed. Just look it up in your local phone book under "tattoo removal."
      Love In Christ,
      Tanya

Comment

if you dont feel its wrong to get tattooed again; find someone that can do nice cover-up work.
        xPurity Through Resistancex

Straight Edge

Comment

I agree. I was looking through albums at my artist's shop while waiting for my appointment time, and there were a lot of really good before and after cover-up pictures. One that caught my eye was a flaming Wiccan pentacle converted to what I think I remember as a pretty circular ocean and sunset scene. I may be wrong about the cover-up design, but I do remember that it was very good and covered the pentacle and flames quite nicely. It also made me wonder if the client had become saved between tattoos.

Good luck with your decision on what to do and finding someone who will do a good job at it, whether you decide on a cover-up or removal.
          The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shined.
          --Isaiah 9:2

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Amalthea View Post
            I agree. I was looking through albums at my artist's shop while waiting for my appointment time, and there were a lot of really good before and after cover-up pictures. One that caught my eye was a flaming Wiccan pentacle converted to what I think I remember as a pretty circular ocean and sunset scene. I may be wrong about the cover-up design, but I do remember that it was very good and covered the pentacle and flames quite nicely. It also made me wonder if the client had become saved between tattoos.

Good luck with your decision on what to do and finding someone who will do a good job at it, whether you decide on a cover-up or removal.

Lol thanks i dont have the money to get it removed i'll just have to get it covered up ! all i can think of is a getting black boxes to blot them out. No doubt it will look pretty dumb but who cares.

Comment

take pics of what you have; pm me; and i'll design something

Straight Edge

Comment

Originally posted by xSTEADFASTx View Post
                take pics of what you have; pm me; and i'll design something

Hi steadfast i've got the shamans eye and the warding arrows and the thunder burd .

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...GB239%26sa%3DN

any ideas ?

Comment

that could be easily covered up with something like a trinity symbol with a thigh black border; or possibly some three dee; a nice cross could def. do the work on the arrow; are all of these close together?

Straight Edge

Comment

the eye is on my left upper arm and the other tw are on the other upper arm, good suggestions steadfast, thank a lot !!

Comment

really has nothing to do with Bible chat so moving the thread.

Visit our new website
                      ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
                      "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Comment

Go to some local shops and look through the books. Then talk with the artists and ask them what they think they can do. Do not be shy of telling them that you're a Christian, because that will help them design something for you.
                        My body is a temple and my tattoos are the stained glass.

You can take away my worldly things, you can take away my life. There's one thing you can't touch.... MY FAITH IN GOD

www.eviltoddlers.com

..._______
                        ./|___..__|
                        |/__/|.|_/
                        ...the BIG
                        .....|.|_|
                        .....|/_/

Comment

alot of artist will def. help you out.

Straight Edge

Comment

Originally posted by TanyaP View Post
                            You can have the tattoos removed. Just look it up in your local phone book under "tattoo removal."
                            Yeah I'd just get them removed.

Comment

Heck, I'd go for the black squares. I don't know why, but that suddenly struck me as a sweet tattoo idea. But anyway... try the above choices.

I'll see if I can try to come up with some new designs for you, in case you want to simply alter them.
                              To This Day

Comment

Working...
                              X