Thank You Jesus Lord of Heaven and Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Jesus Lord of Heaven and Earth

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Lk.2:14

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Lk1:32-33

That you are oh King of kings.

Comment

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jn.14:27

Thank you dear Lord for your peace which passes humanistic understanding.

Comment

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. Jn.1:29

Thank you dear Lord, for making us clean.

Comment

Love suffers long....bears all things....endures all things. Love never fails. 1Cor.4, 7-8

Thank you sweet Jesus, for bearing the sinful treatment committed against you, instead of bringing us into judgment.

Comment

Love suffers long....bears all things....endures all things. Love never fails. 1Cor.4, 7-8

Thank you sweet Jesus, for bearing the sinful treatment committed against you, instead of bringing us into judgment.

Comment

Thank you dear Jesus for demonstrating to all mankind your power over death and for giving us eternal life,

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Lk.10:19

Comment

Working...
              X