Problems Accessing Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Accessing Page

Wow...I have been having a ton of problems accessing Bible Forums for the last few weeks. Is it just me??? And it's moving so slow! Is it just the mobile app?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

They had to reboot the server... reason as given was a DDOS attack from China on the server.

This was a couple of days ago. It was down for a few days. I don't know if there is any residual damage, I don't think so but I'm not an IT person.

This site has been slow for me for quite some time. Sometimes times out trying to establish a connection.

So I don't think you're the only one.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

Yeah it's been slow for me for quite some time as well. It just was particularly bad recently. Thanks for letting me know.
      kind of makes me afraid...to come here, are they using this link to access and hack our computers. I mean, did they put a virus in this site? I don't know enough about IT to understand how all that works.
      kind of crazy that China was messing around with this site. Though I've suspected foreign agents have been doing that with this site and others for the last several years with all of the trolls we get here...just doesn't make sense to me though to mess with this one. It's not like it has that great of an influence on their govt affairs.
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

I'm flattered, personally. It makes me want to fight for this site all the more
        The Rookie

Twelve is the number of government. Thus, it is quite apropos that I am on my way towards wielding the power of twelve bars - each bar like, say, a tribe.....or a star.....or, maybe an apostle. A blue apostle. Like apostle smurfs. Does anyone remember smurfs? And all the controversy about them being from the devil? It's probably bad that I juxtaposed "apostle" and "smurf" in the same sentence. But then, I probably lost you at "blue apostle". Yes, my friends, this is what "rare jewel of a person" is actually implying. "Rare Jewel of a Person" really means, "Potentially Insane".

Comment

Persecution = fruit that one is "guilty" of being in Christ!

(Hey, my thought for the day...)
          --
          Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I agree...I figure the folks on this sight must be doing some damage to the evil one's work or we wouldn't always be under attack. Lol

Comment

Working...
            X