I have Covid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Covid....

.....and I can tell you, this has not been fun.

I started symptoms the Saturday before Thanksgiving and have relapsed this week with fever spiking again with vomiting. I had to see the doctor again today.

I guess I should have asked for prayer last week, but thought it would be over quickly. I can't shake the fatigue, nausea, or congestion/drainage.

I praise God I didn't have to go the hospital and have had no chest pains or lung issues. The symptoms have been harsh and exhausting, but going to pass. I just want to remind every one to take precautions and be safe.
    sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

Sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery!
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

My prayers for your health, Jayne. I had it with very mild symptoms in July. There are luckily life after Covid.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Jayne.
        In the last two weeks my daughter-in-law and then my daughter have tested positive. Thankfully the first was mostly asymptomatic and only has taste/smell loss.
        My daughter went through symptoms more like you described, fever, aches, but spiked a week ago and her taste started returning Wednesday. The last 2 days she just complained of being very tired.
        Any home treatments you reccommend to ease recovery?
        I’ve read Vitamin D3 and Zinc are good to supplement.
        Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
        • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
        • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
        • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
        • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

I am sorry to hear that and pray your recovery comes soon, I lost my beautiful daughter of 42 years April 2nd but I praise God that she is with the Father, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord
          It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by David Taylor View Post
            Thanks for sharing Jayne.
            In the last two weeks my daughter-in-law and then my daughter have tested positive. Thankfully the first was mostly asymptomatic and only has taste/smell loss.
            My daughter went through symptoms more like you described, fever, aches, but spiked a week ago and her taste started returning Wednesday. The last 2 days she just complained of being very tired.
            Any home treatments you reccommend to ease recovery?
            I’ve read Vitamin D3 and Zinc are good to supplement.
            That's about the supplements I took as well as a blood thinner (aspirin) for I was told Covid can thicken your blood.

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post

I started symptoms the Saturday before Thanksgiving and have relapsed this week with fever spiking again with vomiting. I had to see the doctor again today.

I guess I should have asked for prayer last week, but thought it would be over quickly. I can't shake the fatigue, nausea, or congestion/drainage.

I praise God I didn't have to go the hospital and have had no chest pains or lung issues. The symptoms have been harsh and exhausting, but going to pass. I just want to remind every one to take precautions and be safe.
              Prayers are going up. Get well soon.

Comment

Praying for you Jayne !

Comment

We haven't heard anything since Dec. 4? I have yet to meet anyone that has had any of these sorts of symptoms but I'm praying along with Hawkman's lead, and that Jayne has recovered, in Jesus name, amen.

Comment

Originally posted by christ_the_king View Post
                    We haven't heard anything since Dec. 4? I have yet to meet anyone that has had any of these sorts of symptoms but I'm praying along with Hawkman's lead, and that Jayne has recovered, in Jesus name, amen.
                    Yes, I am much better now. It was very hard. I am still tired. And I appreciate the prayers made on my behalf.

You have yet to meet anyone with my symptoms?

Some people have no symptoms, some a few, some a lot, some heal at home, some in the hospital and some pass away.

Well,, for your benefit in case you come in contact with it and don't know the symptoms, here are the common symptoms from the Center for Disease Control. The ones in red are the ones I had.
                    • ​​​​​​​fever
                    • body aches
                    • dry cough
                    • fatigue
                    • chills
                    • headache
                    • sore throat
                    • loss of appetite
                    • loss of smell/taste
                    In some people
                    • high fever
                    • shortness of breath
                    • pneumonia
                    • severe cough
                    GI issues
                    • vomiting
                    • diarrhea
                    • abdominal pain
                    • nausea
                    Neurological issues
                    • ​​​​​​​seizures
                    • strokes
                    • dizziness
                    sigpic
                    ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Originally posted by always View Post
                      I am sorry to hear that and pray your recovery comes soon, I lost my beautiful daughter of 42 years April 2nd but I praise God that she is with the Father, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord
                      I am SO profoundly sorry for the loss of your daughter!! May God bless you and your family.
                      sigpic
                      ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Yes, I am much better now. It was very hard. I am still tired. And I appreciate the prayers made on my behalf.

You have yet to meet anyone with my symptoms?

Some people have no symptoms, some a few, some a lot, some heal at home, some in the hospital and some pass away.

Well,, for your benefit in case you come in contact with it and don't know the symptoms, here are the common symptoms from the Center for Disease Control. The ones in red are the ones I had.
                        • ​​​​​​​fever
                        • body aches
                        • dry cough
                        • fatigue
                        • chills
                        • headache
                        • sore throat
                        • loss of appetite
                        • loss of smell/taste
                        In some people
                        • high fever
                        • shortness of breath
                        • pneumonia
                        • severe cough
                        GI issues
                        • vomiting
                        • diarrhea
                        • abdominal pain
                        • nausea
                        Neurological issues
                        • ​​​​​​​seizures
                        • strokes
                        • dizziness
                        Thank you for this Jayne, and I am so glad to know you are recovering. That sounds like the flu I had when I was about 10. Of course not to the extreme covid is. I was just approached to day with an offer to be in line for the vaccine. I haven't decided. I don't believe it's the Mark of the Beast at all, it's just that I am doubtful so I won't do anything until I've prayed and ask God's guidance.

Comment

Working...
                        X