Next President - who will it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next President - who will it be?

NOT who do you want it to be, but who will it be?
    Barack Obama
    57.14%
    John McCain
    35.71%
    None of the above
    7.14%
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Hey, people are a little more interested in who will win the College FB national championship than who will be the next President of the US!
    3 John 4 - "No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children walk in the truth.

BadDog!

Comment

John McCain.........

And here I thought they were more interested in watching the Cards beat the Philadelphia Phillies! GOooooooooOOOOOOO Cards!

Galatians 2: 20
      I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Comment

Doesn't matter.

They will both take us to the wrong destination, just down different paths.

Comment

I had to choose none of the above . Not trying to be difficult but I truly believe that whoever God wills to be president, that is who it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by paintdiva View Post
            I had to choose none of the above . Not trying to be difficult but I truly believe that whoever God wills to be president, that is who it will be.
            Hey, two did that. Go figure.

The idea is who do you believe that will be though. Sure, God is sovereign, but who will He sovereignly allow to become the next President... do you think?

BadDog!

Comment

Originally posted by BadDog View Post
              NOT who do you want it to be, but who will it be?
              it will be Mickey Mouse
              Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Originally posted by BadDog View Post
                Hey, two did that. Go figure.

The idea is who do you believe that will be though. Sure, God is sovereign, but who will He sovereignly allow to become the next President... do you think?
                “Do not, then, worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow shall have its own worries. Each day has enough evil of itself.
                (Mat 6:34)

Comment

"None of the above"? Doesn't that seem a little far-fetched? Who else could it be besides Obama or McCain? Mickey Mouse?
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                    "None of the above"? Doesn't that seem a little far-fetched? Who else could it be besides Obama or McCain? Mickey Mouse?
                    I think a few are still rooting for Ron Paul. I saw some guy handing out tracts on Paul at the gas station this morning.
                    If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
                      it will be Mickey Mouse
                      Otherwise known as Barack Obama.

Oh wait....He's Dumbo.

Never mind!

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by amazzin View Post
                        it will be Mickey Mouse
                        Not talking about the platform description, but the person.

BadDog!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglenester View Post
                          “Do not, then, worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow shall have its own worries. Each day has enough evil of itself.
                          (Mat 6:34)
                          Hey,

Not worried in the least.

BadDog!

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                            Yeah, you're right. But I once voted for neither the R or D choice. (Ross Perow sp?) Uh, he didn't win.

BD

BadDog!

Comment

As recently as a few weeks ago I thought Obama would win rather easily. Now I am not so sure.

Anyway, Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the LORD; He turns it wherever He wishes.

Comment

Working...
                              X